Innes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Innes
Read Innes Reviews

innesonline@mac.com

11-13 The Square, East Yorkshire

Tell us how Innes made you happy
Innes 5 star review on 22nd April 2021
Innes 5 star review on 13th March 2021
Innes 5 star review on 13th March 2021
Innes 5 star review on 12th March 2021
Gavin Howe
Excellent website and my order was easy. Just taken delivery and delighted with my Vitra doll.
Purchased Eames DSR at a very good price which were delivered in time. Great communication and updates from customer service at Innes. I’m very happy with my purchase and will definitely return for my next purchase.
It was a good process and it was helpful that David had the same sofa at home and knew exactly how many cushions for example. He was also able to provide objective information about the level of comfort. I hadn't realised that B&B Italia sold rugs.
Innes 5 star review on 12th March 2021 Innes 5 star review on 12th March 2021 Innes 5 star review on 12th March 2021
Super service really
Absolutely BRILLIANT customer service, and product well packed. Will certainly shop with them again.
Excellent communication throughout the order. Goods arrived as expected. Would buy from Innes again.
Superb 5 Star Service from start to finish including outstanding customer service. Thank you!
Isamu Noguchi Coffee Table: I have always wanted one of these iconic tables and was delighted with the price offered on the Innes website. Chris phoned me shortly after placing the order online to discuss the delivery. Due to Covid restrictions and Christmas, delivery would be slightly longer but the wait was worth it. Innes kept me informed and the delivery company they used were great. The palleting of the table was superb, totally protected, the packaging was a work of art. I would happily order from Innes again, they offer a superb service.
Innes 5 star review on 5th March 2021 Innes 5 star review on 5th March 2021
Fantastic customer service. Great communication every step of the way.
I purchased an Vitra hang it all coat rack - great choice of colours and much cheaper than other stockists. Really good and very personal service - 2 calls confirming receipt of order and delivery turnaround / rack out for delivery. Also follow-up email checking product had arrived safely - will definitely shop with Innes again.
One of the best interior shops about Fantastic service and all original products at very competitive prices .
Excellent service throughout
Can’t fault Innes at all. Great communication and service. Bought two Fritz Hansen poufs which we are delighted with. Will definitely shop here again. Terry
I had an excellent experience using Innes to purchase a set of Hays Mags sofa modules. Innes arranged for a number of fabric samples to be sent out to me, and arranged for the sofas to be delivered to my door. I would highly recommend Innes to others.
We recently purchased an office chair from Innes and experienced a fantastic client focussed service.
Amazing customer service from the team at Innes. With my Vitra purchase a made to order item and a lead time 6 - 8 weeks they were in contact via phone and email, keeping me up to date on the progress and expected delivery times. Delivered item was really well packaged.
Great little shop with excellent client service! I was also very pleased with the items I have received.
Great service, really felt like a customer rather than just another transaction.
My Eames bird arrived a day earlier than expected, It was well packaged and arrived in perfect condition complete with authentication. This firm is very reliable... in these days of scams this is a good commendation! I would not hesitate to use this company again.
Great communication from the start. Item was packaged incredibly well far better than your average delivery. Would use again and recommend
Innes is rated 4.98 based on 606 reviews