INN Confidence Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend INN Confidence

About INN Confidence: Inn Confidence is an award-winning training company and licensing consultancy with a huge reputation, dedicated to providing the prestigious and market-leading BIIAB qualifications for licensed retail for public candidates and corporate clients alike throughout the length and breadth of England & Wales for the APLH and in Scotland for the SCPLH.

Category:
B2C

How would you rate INN Confidence?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Ross Cathie

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about INN Confidence in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Chris and the staff at INN were excellent. They accommodated my schedule even after a hiccup made it so we had to move the time. Chris is a brilliant instructor. Easy going and makes all the material very understandable. So much so that even though I haven't lived in the UK for 30 years he still maneged to tutor me into getting 100% on the test. I would highly recommend anyone taking this course."
INN Confidence is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews