Inky Illustration Agency Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Inky Illustration Agency

About Inky Illustration Agency: Inky Ilustration Agency showcases the work of talented artists from across the globe. Our exceptional range of illustrators have experience working with clients, including working on international advertising campaigns, publications and editorials, as well as commissions for smaller companies and individuals and always provide professional, custom art of the utmost quality in a timely fashion.

Our artists offer a diverse range of styles to fit any need and are always eager to work on new commissions. All our artists are experienced professionals with polite and friendly demeanours; Inky Illustration Agency only works with the very best.

Whether you are looking for a dozen illustrations for a multi-national advertising campaign, or just a single image for a birthday present, Inky Illustration Agency has the talent and the drive to bring you the unique, eye-catching artwork you desire!

info@inkyillustration.com

Click Here

Tell us how Inky Illustration Agency made you happy

"Inky did a amazing job with the entire project! Very responsive and informative about the process! Finding the right artist was extremely easy and the quality of the work was top shelf. I even had a hard drive fail when I was out of town, and the team was so helpful with the backup."
"Excellent work and a good experience! I needed 15 fairly specific illustrations, and I'm so happy with the final product: it's the content I needed, in the illustrator's unique style. They worked within my budget and timeline perfectly. As suggestions for future improvement, it would be nice to have a written boilerplate of standard/default usage terms, just so we're very clear about what can and can't be done with the illustrations, by both me and the illustrator/agency. Also, I wasn't sure how much the sketches would vary from the final illustrations (it turned out that the sketch was pretty much identical to the final, which was great, but I wasn't sure what to expect). But those are minor things. Overall, I'm extremely happy and will definitely use Inky again in the future!"
"Inky was fast and easy to work with. The illustrator, Aleksey Rico, produced an amazing result!"
"Quick and efficient project to get an illustration completed within a tight turnaround time. And the final artwork was beautiful. We will definitely use Inky Illustration again."
"My publisher gave me the option of several illustrators for the cover my new book. None of them fitted what I was looking for. They were all good, but there was no magic in their work as far as I was concerned. I didn't want just anyone to be entrusted with this as I believe a cover can make or break a book. I spent months trying to find an illustrator who had that certain something special and who would understand what I was looking for. Finally I found Inky Illustration and their illustrator Becky Strange. Both Becky and the agency were very easy to work with and extremely professional. Of particular importance to me is that communication was so quick and straightforward. Rich, from the agency, set my mind at ease from the very beginning, giving me any information I required and making it clear that he was always keen to help if I had any queries. With regard to the cover itself, Becky and I discussed a date for the initial draft and a final deadline (dictated by the publishing date of the book itself). She met both dates and I couldn't be happier with the result. I am delighted. I can hardly believe my book has such a wonderful cover. I heartily recommend both Inky Illustration and Becky Strange."
"It was a wonderful working with Rich regarding our commission of the illustrator, Ellice. Rich was so accommodating in every way, and the combination of the incredible customer service along with the Ellice's beautiful illustrations really made for a great experience. This was my first time working with this agency, and I would recommend them highly!"
"It was great working with inky. I can only recommend them."
"Quick and easy, and high creative skills! Thanks a slot for great collaborations! /Scandinavian Traveler Magazine"
"I enjoyed meeting the guys at Inky, recommend them highly and look forward to working together again in the future."
"It was a pleasure working with inky!"
"I recommend Inky to anyone needing illustration! I hope to work with them again."
"Inky were fantastic to work with. They were really friendly and easy-going. I would highly recommend them. They would get a 5 star rating in every category and we hope to work with them again in the future."
"They were easy to communicate with before and throughout the duration of our project. Thanks Inky!"
"We are very happy with the illustrations we have received. Would be happy to work with them again."
"Great service from start to finish. Quick on quoting and were good at staying on top of sign off at our end."
"They helped me find the best illustrator for my project."
"Fantastic Agency!"
"We've been working with Inky for years and are really happy with the work!"
"They provided me with everything that I had asked for on my website and in a prompt manner! When I have my other pages made, I’ll be sure to do it through Inky Illustration. 10/10"
"Great illustrations and responsive service. They work hard to make sure that the finished piece is exactly what you want. I’ll be using them again."
Inky Illustration Agency is rated 4.96 based on 23 reviews