Gear Geek Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gear Geek
customer service
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Overal a good reliable delivery service from the company.
Ok, buttons a bit sticky.
Hi Julie,

Please email us at info@geargeek.co.uk and a member of our team will be happy to assist you with your item.

Kind Regards,
hhhbjbjbbbbjb
Good service by company. Description for item overrated though
Hi Bradley,

Please email us at info@geargeek.co.uk if you need further assistance with your item.

Kind Regards,
Customer Service Manager
Don't have much experience with them unfortunately, just the one product I bought.
I can only score as I have due to them being a present for my granddaughters Christmas and therefore haven't been used. They arrived on time and in good condition, they look amazing and if the sound quality is as good as they look then I'll be a very happy grandfather over the Christmas period.
Ok service
Good size but for a few days I struggled to connect with my phone and when I finally did only 1 ear piece connected. I looked through the comments and tried everything people have recommended but nothing has worked so far
Good Evening Jasmin,

Thank you for your review.

I am very sorry to hear you seem to be having issues with your item. Please contact us at info@geargeek.co.uk for further assistance regarding the pairing of your item and one of our team will be happy to help.

OK. Ink is fine.
OK, goods arrived promptly.
I'd rather not but have no choice
Good Morning Charlotte,

Thank you for your review.

I have searched through our help desk and i can see there has been no correspondence regarding this issue.

Please follow this link https://www.geargeek.co.uk/return-my-order/ to open a returns request and a member of our team will be happy to assist you.

The product was okay
Good earphones but the right hand side earphone is louder in volume then the left hand side earphone.
Service was good. Pity about the product it no longer works q9 fitness watch.
Hi Angie,

Thank you for your review.

I have searched through our customer service help desk and i can see there has been no correspondence regarding this issue.

Please email us at info@geargeek.co.uk and a member of our team will be happy to assist you.

Alternatively, you can follow this link https://www.geargeek.co.uk/return-my-order/ to open a returns request.

Customer Service Manager
Unfortunately 1 of the earbuds has stopped working can you advise me what to do about this
Good Afternoon Catherine,

I am very sorry to hear that your item has stopped working.

Please send us an email at info@geargeek.co.uk and one of our team will be able to assist you.

Fairly fast delivery.
quick despatch
Fast delivery but item doesn’t work at all used in different TVs in 3 different rooms and nothing at all
Hi Mike,

I am very sorry you are not happy with your item. I have checked through our helpdesk and i can see there is no correspondence regarding this issue.

Please contact us at info@geargeek.co.uk and a member of our team will be more than happy to assist you.

Customer Service Manager
Arrived in good time and were a great product, however the charging case no longer charges the bids unless plugged into a power source
Hi Steve,

Customer Service Manager
Not too happy with this screen protector. It didn't stick properly and had to get one from carphone warehouse.
Hi Zara,

Thank you for your review.

I can see from your linked review that you are not happy with your item 😢

Gear Geek is rated 4.91 based on 11,615 reviews