Gear Geek Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gear Geek
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
.please see review below for smart 5 watch
Popsuł się po 1 razie...
Absolutely shocking! do not purchase these, they don’t last long, and 1 keeps cutting out then not working after I have charged them full
HI Nicole,

Thank you for your review.

I really do apologise for the inconvenience this has caused.

Please follow this link https://www.geargeek.co.uk/return-my-order/ to open a return request and a member of our returns team can assist you. If you have any issue with your return request please do not hesitate to contact me directly at info@geargeek.co.uk.

Aaaaaaaaaa
Never got my order number, no service
Hi Maria,

Thank you for your review.

I do apologise for this inconvenience, please contact us at info@geargeek.co.uk and a member of our team can confirm your order number once you have provided a few details for security.

We can then help you with the return of your item.

Rachael
I have never used Inks Direct but this review was mandatory in order to be able to review another product I bought.
i purchased Ear buds pro at 34.99 sadly they do not connect very well to my samsung galaxy J3 approx 4 years old whilst playing music it constantly keeps cutting out . tried to ask for help and today received a rather ridiculous unhelpful reply so i assume you are not really very interested once a customer has paid their money i am just glad it was only 34.99 wasted
Hi Maddy,

Thank you for your review.

I have checked our help desk and i can see a member of our team has assisted you with your order and all the returns information has been provided.

I do apologise for any inconvenience.

Kind Regards.
The item arrived late And not as described. Waiting for someone to contact me And refund.
Hi Arkadiusz,

I am very sorry to hear you are not happy with your order.

Please email us at info@geargeek.co.uk, if you have already contacted us a member of our customer service team will be in contact when they are back in the office on Monday morning.

Rachael
Hi,i wear you product just few times and the next what i didt it was to buy a different ear pods.My ears still in pain from your product.Never will buy anithing from you.Thanks and good luck.
Hi Vesko,

Thanks for your review. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with this product.

In order to request a refund or replacement please see the below link to our Returns Centre and a member of our Returns Team will be in touch.

Wasting time
Hi Omar,

I am very sorry to hear you are not happy.

Please email us at info@geargeek.co.uk and a member of our team will be happy to assist you.

not applicable to me
Unfortunately I am still waiting for my order to arrive , could you please look into this for me please.
Hi Megan,

Thank you for you review.

I am very sorry to hear you have yet to receive your order. Please email us at info@geargeek.co.uk and a member of our team can assist in resolving this for you.

Kind regards,
Rachael
Doesn’t work with showing contacts ect. Only number appears when message is received
Hi Angie,

Thank you for your review.

Please email us at info@geargeek.co.uk and we can help resolve this for you.

Rachael
not great, they keep calling people without my consent. it’s embarrassing 😪
Hi Angelika,

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with this item, if you would like to discuss this in more detail please email us at info@geargeek.co.uk.

Rachael
Not very good only works for 2 seconds then you have to charge it again doesn't work with ice in it.
See below for comments.
Hi Jim,

Thank you for your review.

Please see below as stated on the product page here: https://www.geargeek.co.uk/Apple-Lightning-to-30-Pin-Adaptor

Please note the device is designed to transfer data not to stream audio.

...........
I have not received my order and have email a number of times asking for an update on delivery and have not received any contact.
Hi Kim,

Thank you for your review.

I have checked your order status and i can see via the tracking information this was delivered on 22/08/2020. Please email us at info@geargeek.co.uk if you need any further assistance.

quick delivery
I have not received item yet, it a present for my son's birthday on the 29th August
Hi,

Thank you for your review.

I am very sorry to hear you have not received your order, i have checked through our help desk and i can see there has been no correspondence in regards to this issue.

Please email us at info@geargeek.co.uk and we can resolve this for you.

Customer Service Manager