Gear Geek Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gear Geek
customer service
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Delivery was a total fail. It never arrived.
Hi Toby,

I am very sorry to hear your item did not arrive, I have searched through our help desk an I can not see any correspondence regarding this issue.

Didnn’t now work
Hi Vere,

Please ensure you have connected a power source to your AV adapter aswell as the HDMI cable, This port is located on the device at the side of the HDMI port & resembles an iPhone 5/6 charging cable, this then needs to be plugged in to a plug socket.

Also, it is perfectly normal for you to see a barcode on your screen. If you should see this please refer back to your device and click 'Trust this device'.

Please also make sure you have updated your firmware.

If you have followed all this information without success please email us directly at info@geargeek.co.uk.

Customer Service Manager
Tried lifting screen protector up to readjust it and it cracked
Hi David,

Please email us at info@geargeek.co.uk and one of our team will be happy to assist you.

Customer Service Manager
Mine only charged my phone once and audio dose not pass through it !
Hi Tim,

Please see the link below to the item on our website and the product description which clearly states this item does not support audio, this is a data transfer cable only

"This handy adapter allows you to seamlessly connect old and new Apple products in seconds. Do you have a device that still use the old 30-pin connector? Now you can fit your new iPhone and transfer data in no time. If you’re a longtime user of Apple products this is one accessory you can’t afford to be without. Please note the device is designed to transfer data not to stream audio.

If you would like to return this item for a refund please use the link below to open a returns request.

Thanks,
Customer Service Manager
The don't pear up with her phone
Hi John,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with this product.

In order to request a refund or replacement please see the below link to our Returns Centre and a member of our Returns Team will be in touch.

Customer Service Manager
The adapter I ordered doesn't work
Hi Lewis,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with this product.

Not received
Hi Joanna,

Thank you for your review.

I have checked your tracking information and this states your item was delivered on 11/12/19.

Customer Service Manager
Disconnect everytime with phone after few minutes.....
Hi Mohammed,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with this product.

I have searched through our helpdesk and i can not see any correspondence regarding this issue.

Customer Service Manager
Are you joking I haven’t received the watch
Hi Julian,

Thank you for your review.

I have checked our tracking system and your item states this has been delivered. I have searched through our helpdesk and i can see there has been no correspondence regarding this issue.

If you need further assistance please email us at info@geargeek.co.uk or call us on 0113 4676762 and a member of our team will be happy to assist you.

what is this product?
The earphones that I ordered were appalling. Whilst using them on a phone call they would make high pitched screeching noises on the other end of the call. And within a week of having them, one earphone stopped working, and so did the microphone. Not impressed at all
Hi Daisy

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with this product. I have searched through our help desk and i can see there has been no correspondence regarding this issue.

Didn’t work, tried it in 2 different cars and no joy. Do not buy
Hi Alex,

I am very sorry to hear you are not happy with your item.

Please contact us at info@geargeek.co.uk if you would like to discuss this in more detail.

Not good product
Hi Saluja,

If there is anything you would like to discuss in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact me directly on 0113 4676762 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm

Thanks
No comment!!!!!!
Hi Michael,

Thanks
Customer Service Manager
I ordered 2 earphones only got 1, called customer service I was told that they would send another , never got it. Called customer service again and was told that I should send a picture of the package. Told the lady why was I never told this in the first time I called , now obviously I don't have the package anymore. Told to sent an email for investigation, please the earphones cost £5, don't have time to be chasing no need to lie for something that is so cheap just wanted what I paid for, simple. Never ordering again nothing from it, keep the money looks like you need more than me.
Hi Ana,

Thank you for your review.

I have searched through our help desk and i can see there has been no correspondence has regarding the above.

Please email us at info@geargeek.co.uk to resolve this issue.

Customer Service Manager
Thanks for opportunity to review the product but I’d like delivery of it first
Hi Alex,

Thank you for your review.

I have checked this order and this was a declined payment and the reason this item was never received.

You will have received an email at the time you attempted to make the purchase from Gear Geek advising you that the payment method was declined and advising you to contact us if your order was still required.

If you would like to discuss this further please contact me on 0113 4676762 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm or you can email us at info@geargeek.co.uk

Customer Service Manager
I had high hopes for the product but unfortunately my headphones didn’t work at all. One ear has never produced sound whilst the other only connects some of the time.
Good Evening Oliver,

Thank you for your review.

I am very sorry to hear you are having issues with your item. Please email us at info@geargeek.co.uk and mark in the subject line 'FAO RACHAEL' and i am sure we can resolve this for you immediately.

Does not work with google pixel 2 xl
Hi Rbiya,

Thank you for your review.

As stated on the product page this item is not listed as compatible.

Please contact us at info@geargeek.co.uk and we can arrange for you to return your item.

Should have said battery on eaqr pods lasts only 15 minutes
Good Evening John,

Thank you for your review.

I am very sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your item, please email us at info@geargeek.co.uk and a member of our team will be happy to assist you.

Alternatively, you can follow this link https://www.geargeek.co.uk/return-my-order/ to open a returns request.

Charge only lasts about 45 mins nowhere near long enough
Good Evening Andrew,

Thank you for your review.

I am very sorry to hear you are not happy with your item. Please email us at info@geargeek.co.uk and a member of our team will be happy to assist you.

Gear Geek is rated 4.91 based on 11,599 reviews