Gear Geek Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gear Geek
customer service
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Delivery was quick, at first I didn't think the site was genuine but the order was smooth and quick.
Great little piece of equipment. Did exactly what I wanted to do.
Not happy at all.
Perfect product for a decent price! Defenetly worth the price Thank you!
Gear geak is a good app they gave me the airpods that I wanted it was like a dream come true so thank you so much I'll shall encourage other people to use the app once a again thank you 😘🙏
Fast and good quality Would order again
I had never used this company before, but the website was very easy to navigate, choose the item I wanted and continue to the checkout, the item was dispatched promptly and I was informed throughout this process. It arrived within a couple of days. All in all they offer a very professional service with speedy delivery of the items, I would recommend this company to anyone.
This product was well packed and has proved useful and without problems.
Aweful sounding & vulgar Christmas tree light show emanating from your ears.
Hi Paddy,

Thank you for your review.

I am very sorry to hear you are not happy with your item. I have searched through our help desk and i can see there has been no correspondence regarding this issue.

Please contact us at info@geargeek.co.uk and a member of our team will be happy to assist you.

Kind Regards,
Rachael
Customer Service Manager
Fast service good quality and price would reccomend to others
Second time I have purchased from Gear Geek and I cannot speak highly enough.. The speed of the deliveries and regular updates following my purchases were excellent!!
Excellent service delivered very quick and product very good as described bought twice of them and would again
All good. Arrived early and as advertised
Good product does the job at a good price
Kept well informed on my order. Quick delivery. Would use again
These are a fantastic product. Great sound and the value for money is outstanding.
Hi Gear Geek, unfortunately the item you sent me did not work on my mobile phone, I have sent it back to you via royal mail. I'm grateful for you refunding my money so quickly it's much appreciated. It's nice to know that your company "actually" does have a customer care department. Many thanks for quick all round service. I would recommend you to all.
👌 OK 😁😁👍👍
Very good product. and excellent delivery service, will use again.
Awesome piece of kit was sceptical at first as had one from Argos and it was garbage!!!! but this one WOW no problems whatsoever got every channel and the signal is outstanding no problems on any channel unlike others I have used and cheaper than others on the market and better reception quality!
Gear Geek is rated 4.90 based on 11,740 reviews