Gear Geek Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gear Geek
customer service
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Product is fine. But that's not the point. These are I7s headphones. Wish.com sells the EXACT same product for £1 - ONE POUND! Totally ripped off
Hi Nick,

Thank you for your review.

No item we sell are advertised on any website other than Gear Geek.

The items we sell are not a cheap copy with cheap components. They are personally manufactured for Gear Geek only using the highest quality battery, chip an mic which is designed to last for a very long time. The transmission distance is also 12m running on bluetooth version of V4.2+EDR with a built-in 65mAh Rechargeable Polymer Battery, which will support up to 4 hours playing/talking time.

If you would like to return your item please visit our website and review our returns policy before opening a returns request.

If you would like any further information please contact us at info@geargeek.co.uk

Kind Regards,
Customer Service Manager
I was quite skeptical about purchasing from them as I have never heard of Inks Direct before. But I'm happy I did choose Inks Direct to purchase from. Would definitely recommend.
Overal a good reliable delivery service from the company.
Product was good value
Very happy with everything I have purchased. I would definitely recommend GEARGEEK.
Delivery was a total fail. It never arrived.
Hi Toby,

I am very sorry to hear your item did not arrive, I have searched through our help desk an I can not see any correspondence regarding this issue.

Please email us at info@geargeek.co.uk and a member of our team will be happy to assist you.

Kind Regards
Brilliant. On time delivery
Excellent, very happy ear buds arrived promptly and did exactly as they said they would
Excellent delivery time and product Is outstanding, very very pleased will definitely use again.
Pretty good ngl
Looks just like real AirPods. Connects really easily and really good quality
they are okay, sound quality is great(very loud and clear!) they connect pretty quickly most of the time and are very hardy! I have dropped them a few time’s on hard floor. However, they are slightly too big for my ear, therefore falling out all the time and start to pain the ear in a short space of time. Don’t like the flashing lights when disconnected. Overall a decent pair of earphones, however prefer cheap Tesco ones to these.
Great bought a couple of items will definitely be going back
Didnn’t now work
Hi Vere,

Please ensure you have connected a power source to your AV adapter aswell as the HDMI cable, This port is located on the device at the side of the HDMI port & resembles an iPhone 5/6 charging cable, this then needs to be plugged in to a plug socket.

Also, it is perfectly normal for you to see a barcode on your screen. If you should see this please refer back to your device and click 'Trust this device'.

Please also make sure you have updated your firmware.

If you have followed all this information without success please email us directly at info@geargeek.co.uk.

Kind Regards
1st class service, recipient was delighted, defo recommend
just a basic watch good value for money
Good comma and delivery
I bought these for my son he loves them, well worth the money. Arrived on time, I'll be buying more from here.
Good place to find fair priced products.
Very quick delivery