Gear Geek Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gear Geek
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Kept all promises
Arrived on time and in good condition
Arrived quickly, great for what I want.
Great easy to use
Order was on time and fast as I recall - just ordered a bad product.
i purchased Ear buds pro at 34.99 sadly they do not connect very well to my samsung galaxy J3 approx 4 years old whilst playing music it constantly keeps cutting out . tried to ask for help and today received a rather ridiculous unhelpful reply so i assume you are not really very interested once a customer has paid their money i am just glad it was only 34.99 wasted
Hi Maddy,

Thank you for your review.

I have checked our help desk and i can see a member of our team has assisted you with your order and all the returns information has been provided.

I do apologise for any inconvenience.

Kind Regards.
Great product
Excellent service
Easy to deal with. Items do exactly what they say in the description. Fast postage and a helpful team on hand should there be any issues. Highly recommended.
No reason to call in or email and had quick delivery so I’m happy. My only concern is battery life of the watch but for what I paid and the smoothness of the operating system I can’t complain, It does what it needs to without issue so if I have to charge it every night I can live with that.
The item arrived late And not as described. Waiting for someone to contact me And refund.
Hi Arkadiusz,

I am very sorry to hear you are not happy with your order.

Please email us at info@geargeek.co.uk, if you have already contacted us a member of our customer service team will be in contact when they are back in the office on Monday morning.

Thanks,
Rachael
Great service, great price highly recommended ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Very good service granddaughter very pleased with ear pods great service
Excellent product and a great price. Quick delivery.
Good company
pleased with my 1st purchase.
Amazing seller highly recommended
Gear Geek 5 star review on 1st October 2020
I ordered the product one day and the next day it was delivered.
Well packaged but left on my doorstep by the courier because I was out.
The product does what I want it to do.
I will use GEARGEEK again.
Hi,i wear you product just few times and the next what i didt it was to buy a different ear pods.My ears still in pain from your product.Never will buy anithing from you.Thanks and good luck.
Hi Vesko,

Thanks for your review. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with this product.

In order to request a refund or replacement please see the below link to our Returns Centre and a member of our Returns Team will be in touch.

Kind Regards,
Rachael
Excellent quality
Fast delivery, good price, no problems. Thanks
Gear Geek is rated 4.87 based on 12,402 reviews