Gear Geek Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gear Geek
customer service
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Good support, quick delivery.
Posted 48 minutes ago
Good delivery.
Posted 1 hour ago
The earphones that I ordered were appalling. Whilst using them on a phone call they would make high pitched screeching noises on the other end of the call. And within a week of having them, one earphone stopped working, and so did the microphone. Not impressed at all
Hi Daisy

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with this product. I have searched through our help desk and i can see there has been no correspondence regarding this issue.

In order to request a refund or replacement please see the below link to our Returns Centre and a member of our Returns Team will be in touch.

Kind Regards,
Rachael
Customer Service Manager
This is the second laser printer cartridge I have bought for my Samsung M2026 Laser printer. The print quality is very good and the cartridge has lasted much longer than the original one supplied with the printer. I think that printer manufacturers deliberately supply underfilled "free" cartridges with their new printers so you have to buy a new one very quickly after starting to use the printer!
Fast to deliver. Easy watch for my 12 year old grandson to use.
Item was brilliant exactly as described...superfast delivery and excellent communication. Will definitely be a returning customer
I can't say enough good stuff about geargeek.. My order got lost by royal mail & geargeek sent me out a replacement.. Great customer communication with Rachel who even called me so she could sort out the issue.... My daughter got her earpods & she loves them... I'll use geargeek again for sure....
Speedy service and does the job
First time using Inks Direct and found ordering easy, delivery on time and product good value for money, thanks.
Product exactly as described, great setvice
Very good delivery time.
I was called by a very friendly salesperson after I stopped halfway through the ordering process. Thanks to her I was able to order what I wanted,and it arrived very soon after
came across the site looking for some wireless earphones. Ordered a pair and came instantly! Very informative with emails when package was on its way! Would highly recommend this site!
I can only score as I have due to them being a present for my granddaughters Christmas and therefore haven't been used. They arrived on time and in good condition, they look amazing and if the sound quality is as good as they look then I'll be a very happy grandfather over the Christmas period.
good quality excellent price and easy to buy.
Was a fast delivery time and all items came before the due date, in perfect condition.
Service very good and the item looks good. A Christmas present so will have to wait for the opinion of the recipient.
Great product