Gear Geek Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gear Geek
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Great service at a great price
Posted 1 hour ago
Never used gear geek before but it Won’t be the last time everything was spot on goods ordered delivery time all very good thank you fear geek
Excellent service. I canbrecommend Gear Geek.
Good website offering good value products.
Excellent website and choice of products with very competitive pricing with some great offers to be had.
I needed a vita cable as soon as possible, looked everywhere and found Gear Geek. They were cheaper and extremely quick with the delivery. Would highly recommend and definitely going to use them again.
All great. Thank you
Great price and quick delivery
Fantastic
Product sold was not as advertised! Very annoying!
Hi James,

Thank you for your review.

I am very sorry to hear you are not happy with your item. Please email us at info@geargeek.co.uk and a member of our team will be happy to assist you.

Kind Regards,
Rachael
Easy to order and speedy delivery. My son is very happy with his earpods.
it's always a risk when you buy a non-Apple product for your Mac device, but this HDMI adapter worked perfectly as described. Significantly cheaper than Apple too. Product arrived as promised.
Excellent service with quick efficient delivery
It took some time to deliver the cartridge. However, I am satisfied with the item. First of all, it was well packed. Secondly, the instructions for installing the cartridge were clear. The quality of printing was excellent. The printer and the software have not reported any issue with cartridge (if it is not original). I do not how many pages I will print with this cartridge, but I am happy with the good.
Excellent service
I’ve not received my order
Hi Kevin,

Thank you for your review.

I have checked your order and this states delivered on 19/11/20 at 12:16pm.

Please contact us at info@geargeek.co.uk and we can assist you further.

Thanks,
Rachael
I never received the ear phone’s!
Hi Jess,

We have some information in regards to your delivery.

Please email us at info@geargeek.co.uk and we can provide further details.

Thanks,
Rachael
Good price and quick delivery. Haven't tried to product yet as a present for Christmas.
I was looked for a cheap case as I am changing my phone soon, this is how I came across the site. It got a great price and the item was delivered in the time frame stated. I never have to contact the company so not sure about the service, but they did keep me informed during order process as the packed and dispatched the item.
C type iPhone cable does a great job with my fast charger
Gear Geek is rated 4.86 based on 12,547 reviews