Gear Geek Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Gear Geek
customer service
"Fast Delivery"
"Great service notified every step of the way EarPods are really good. Great buy!"
"I bought a 30 pin to lightning adapter and it didn’t work for audio or charging. Not good!"
Good Evening Millie,

Thank you for your review.

Please note as stated on the product page this device is designed to transfer data not to stream audio please click here to read the description of this item again: https://www.geargeek.co.uk/Apple-Lightning-to-30-Pin-Adaptor.

I have checked our help desk & i can see that there has been no correspondence regarding this issue.

Please visit our website, click the return my order section fill in all the required information & a member of our returns team will get back to you ASAP.

Customer Service Manager
"Followed the instructions and it worked what more can I say!"
"Was very impressed with there service quick delivery too, product as described works great. Will defo use this website again πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»"
"Fast delivery"
"Ordered and delivered very quickly."
"Good communication and competitively priced product"
"Great service..Smooth transaction"
"Extremely happy with the earphones, very good sound quality and a good price."
"Wasn’t very happy with the product."
Good Evening Thomas,

Thank you for your review.

I am very sorry to hear you are not happy with your item.

I have searched through our help desk & i can see there has been no correspondence regarding your item.

Please contact us by following the below link & a member of our team will be more than happy to assist you.

"Not good product."
Good evening Simraaj,

Thank you for your review.

I have searched through our help desk & i can see there has been no correspondence in relation to your item.

Please contact us on 0113 4676762 between 9am-5pm Mon-Fri & a member of our team will be more than happy to assist you.

Customer Service Manager
"No problem with the service order arrived quickly, but product doesn’t work with Mac."
Good Afternoon Angus,

Thank you for your review.

I am very sorry you are not happy with your item. I have checked this item & it is compatible with 2016 MacBook Pro, MacBook 12" & Chrome Book Pixel as the description states on our website.

This is a very popular product with a very low return rate. I have checked our help desk & i can see there has been no correspondence regarding this issue.

Please visit our website by following the below link to open a return request & a member of our returns department will be more than happy to assist you.

Customer Service Manager
"Based on product I got, not too impressed tbh"
Good Evening Dan,

Thank you for your review.

I am very sorry you feel this way. I have searched our helpdesk & i can see there has been no correspondence regarding your item.

Please copy the link below to open a returns request & a member of our team will be more than happy to assist you.

Customer Service Manager
"Amazing Service. I will definitely use Inks Direct again in the future when I need more toner for my printer."
"It came in time and works great"
"Website a bit all over the place so difficult to select a delivery location with the web page jumping around and delays in responding. Delivery to the location I eventually got lumped with was efficient and very efficient to pickup there."
Good Morning David,

Thank you for your review.

We really appreciate your valuable feedback regarding our website. I will pass this on to our web development team to further improve our customers experience.

Kind Regards,
Customer Service Manager
"Great prices, fast delivery"
"I would not even bother purchasing these wireless earphones, they are not fit for purpose. Unless you bought them to stand still and listen to music then go ahead, but if you plan on doing any form of exercise then I would not buy these. They fell out every 5 steps and therefore ending up running without."
Good Afternoon Pippa,

Thank you for your review.

I am very sorry to hear you are not happy with your Item. There is an element of one size can't fit all for this type of product but it's very rare we have any issues so it's unfortunate you seem to be a size this particular product doesn't cater for, The dimensions of this item are also listed within the product page.

Please may i recommenced our new product - Compatible Earbuds Apple Airpod 2 which has some amazing reviews & also this type of fit would possibly be more suitable for you, I have placed the link below.

I have checked our help desk & can see that an agent has not been contacted regarding this issue, you can visit our website here: https://www.geargeek.co.uk/return-my-order/ fill in all the requested information & a member of the returns team will be more than happy to assist you.

Kind Regards,
Customer Service Manager

"inks ordered and arrived the next day, which was earlier than expected."
Gear Geek is rated 4.93 based on 11,189 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access