Inks Direct Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Inks Direct
customer service
"Speedy delivery. Inks arrived in excellent condition and are brilliant value for money"
Posted 52 minutes ago
"Not bad so far"
"Delivery as promised"
"Very good service, would recommend"
"Inks Direct were quick responding to my order. My inks arrived within a couple of days. Excellent service."
"Great product and delivered promptly"
"Concerned how the price of my ink toner is rising constantly and is more every time I order."
"Great customer services and very responsive"
"Well I was so surprised that these inks let me install them on my Epson printer. I have a lot of trouble as Epson does not like compatibles. No problems what so ever and the colours were amazing, thank goodness these worked as they will save you a lot of money,"
"Easy to use webpage. Excellent value for money. Speedy delivery"
"Grateful for the service and price"
"Excellent price epson ink £8.50 i would usually pay almost £40 for exact same product . I will be using again ."
"The products have been competitive on price, good quality with quick delivery, will order again."
"Great price, great service and fast delivery!"
"Excellent service, Inks direct replaced a cartridge that didn't work properly and sent it in special delivery for the following day. I haven't received such good quality service in a while now. Very impressed and shared a post with friends about it too. One would be silly not to order their ink from these guys"
"Fast delivery, happy about my purchase"
"Quick delivery"
"Arrived promptly and of good quality at a decent price"
"It was DELIVERED really quick and they kept me informed at all times. Very good service."
"Excellent service very quick recive delivery"
Inks Direct is rated 4.94 based on 10,832 reviews