Gear Geek Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Gear Geek
customer service
"I waited six weeks for a bag to come for my daughter .I chased it up for ages and finally I cancelled the order and went else where which wasn't good as my daughter then couldn't get the bag she wanted ..Then to top it off I recieved an email saying it was finally being delivered after I cancelled it my daughter was over the moon thinking she was finally getting the bag she wanted just for me to tell her he didn't arrive once again ..."
Good morning Lisa,

Thank you for your review.

I have read through your review an there seems to be some confusion, the item you have purchased from Gear Geek was a pair of compatible AirPods not any kind of bag? I think you may be confusing us with another company as we do not advertise or sell any kind of bag.

If you would like to speak to us in more detail please email info@geargeek.co.uk or you can call us on 0113 4676762 9-5 Mon-Fri.

Customer Service Manager
"just what i need to play my mp3 player on my stereo"
"Excellent service and a good product!"
"OK. Ink is fine."
"I bought a pair of very reasonably priced bluetooth ear pods which I was very pleased with. However, for some reason one malfunctioned so I contacted Geargeek with the necessary photographic evidence. Without hesitation they immediately posted a replacement pair. Thanks and I would recommend these ear pods which probably do the same thing as Apple’s"
"I had high hopes for the product but unfortunately my headphones didn’t work at all. One ear has never produced sound whilst the other only connects some of the time."
Good Evening Oliver,

Thank you for your review.

I am very sorry to hear you are having issues with your item. Please email us at info@geargeek.co.uk and mark in the subject line 'FAO RACHAEL' and i am sure we can resolve this for you immediately.

Customer Service Manager
"I Purchased pair of Iphone clone copy headphones which upon listening to worth we’re of such low quality no bass very Tinny , I wouldn’t even give them my 10 year old kid, they are not for listening to music, so I sent them back, I was told that the sound of these is subjective ! And I would not get a refund.I paid 3 pound to send them back and they said it would cost me 5 pound to get them returned again so I didn’t bother. I’m not sure why people keep reviewing his headphones saying they sound really good because trust me they don’t , save your £20 and put them towards a decent set of headphones. Update.. by leaving a negative review on here they have now decided to refund me - whilst asking that I kindly remove this negative review. This is what It took to get my money back. I kindly believe they may want to review their returns policy."
"Good sound quality, like that you can fast forward through songs by touching them, excellent value for money, would have got 5 stars but they ran out of battery at different times."
"Does not work with google pixel 2 xl"
Hi Rbiya,

Thank you for your review.

As stated on the product page this item is not listed as compatible.

Please contact us at info@geargeek.co.uk and we can arrange for you to return your item.

"Wszystko ok."
"very good inks direct"
"Quick delivery."
"Fast shipping"
"Fast and friendly service would definitely recommend"
"My son ordered some air pods.. they came really quickly and they are amazing.. Very easy to use and good sound quality. Excellent value for money."
"Good delivery and servide"
"OK, goods arrived promptly."
"5* product.. the only negative I have was the box was very damaged when it arrived"
"Should have said battery on eaqr pods lasts only 15 minutes"
Good Evening John,

Thank you for your review.

I am very sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your item, please email us at info@geargeek.co.uk and a member of our team will be happy to assist you.

Alternatively, you can follow this link https://www.geargeek.co.uk/return-my-order/ to open a returns request.

Customer Service Manager
"Didn’t expect much but all in all they’re probably below average. The bluetooth is very weak and often has trouble connecting the distance from my pocket to my ear. Some connectivity issues but for the most part they work. Could probably get a better pair for less."
Hi Matt,

Thank you for your review.

I am very sorry to hear you are not happy with your item, please email us at info@geargeek.co.uk and a member of our team will be happy to assist you.

Gear Geek is rated 4.92 based on 11,397 reviews