INKredible Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend INKredible

How would you rate INKredible?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
adrian j r price

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about INKredible in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Adrian J R Price
"Excellent compatible ink products, well priced and speedy delivery. i have used the company for a few years and they always impress me."
"I made an error in ordering. Inkredible made a product exchange very quickly and with no carriage charge."
Derek
"had to return these printer up the wall did not know it was faulty, no problem on returns or refund, very good firm to deal with."
"I've bought printer ink from Inkredible.co.uk 5 times and 4 of those times delivery arrived next day, free too, and the ink is CHEAP."
Jesse
"Inkredible is a company I have been using ever since I got my first printer. Their pricing on ink cartridges is fantastic. Blowing all other cartridge sales out of the water. Always have and always will use them."
"Good service, good price!"
INKredible is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews