IngredientsforCooks Reviews

of reviewers recommend IngredientsforCooks
Over 7 Days
Read IngredientsforCooks Reviews
Great service. Delivery as advised, very good!
Delighted to have discovered Ingredients for Cooks online. Great range of products, good quality, and very efficient delivery service.
My order was delivered on the date specified & I was notified when the item was being despatched I will definitely buy from them again.
Good service and pleased with products
Bread flour ordered during national shortage. I was offered the next available date for delivery of 32 k of flour which albeit about 4 weeks from time of order was delivered exactly as promised. Great service and excellent quality.
Good value, great products and arrived when they said it would. My first experience of IngredientsforCooks has been great and I hope to remain a long term customer. Thanks you to everyone working so hard
Good to have found you in these difficult times
Prompt service. Well Packaged dairy products
IngredientsforCooks is a blooming marvel. We had identified them in January when discussing increasing our home breadmaking activity. The impact of self isolation in response to Corinavirus has changed our requirements but IngredientsforCooks has proved to be an excellent supplier of high quality items. Delivery is reliable and packaging is faultless. We recommend them enthusiastically.
Ingredients were excellent. Availability was perfect. Customer service when one of my deliveries was delayed, due to delivery company, was ABSOLUTELY great! Can't fault IngredientsforCooks.
Great service and very reasonable prices. Very much appreciated in this difficult time, so thank you!
Lots of clear information on the website. Ingredients for Cooks seemed to be the only remaining place in the country to be able to supply flour. The delivery arrived exactly when we were told it would. Really excellent service all round and we can highly recommend using them.
As a new customer I was very impressed with service from ingredients for cooks. Everything ordered was received in the quoted time . Thank you
Excellent! Items were exactly what we wanted, and they arrived early!
Very good products and customer care. All packaged well for delivery.
Very helfull people answer questions promtley and the products are first class.
Thrilled with product! Amazing customer service! Even delivered ahead of schedule!!! Will be back!!! Thank you so much and already recommended to my friends!
Amazing service, all items are as described Thank you
Delivery took a while due to covid19 but it turned up exactly when they said it would, would definitely recommend. Thanks
once i had sussed the website everything was very easy contact with office was more than helpful despatch and delivery information was excellent items arrived a day early excellent service and would use again
IngredientsforCooks is rated 4.88 based on 203 reviews