IngredientsforCooks Reviews

4.9
Based on 206 reviews
Over 7 Days
Read IngredientsforCooks Reviews
Perfect quality on good price.Made a yummy pizza using bread flower and topped it with prosciutto and salami.
Very helpful response to enquiry about stock levels and extremely accommodating by delivering my order over a week early. Excellent customer service.
Good selection of items. There was a mistake with my delivery which was sorted out quickly and efficiently. Will definitely use again.
Excellent selection of items Delivered on time Would highly recommend and will use again Very easy to use ordering
Really pleased with the flour Arrived when they said it would. Excellent service
Fantastic efficient service! My delivery arrived ahead of expected date (hooray) and was exactly what I needed. I'm very happy and the flour I received is delicious. Thank you friends at Ingredients for Cooks.
Good products and delivery ahead of schedule
Good service. Arrived on time. Bread flour made the best bread we've made in a long time. Yeast worked well. Will use again and would recommend.
Good quality and arrived earlier than expected. Would recommend
I was very pleased with my delivery which arrived on the specified date well packed and of excellent quality. I have recommended the company to friends.
Great service. Delivery as advised, very good!
Delighted to have discovered Ingredients for Cooks online. Great range of products, good quality, and very efficient delivery service.
My order was delivered on the date specified & I was notified when the item was being despatched I will definitely buy from them again.
Good service and pleased with products
Bread flour ordered during national shortage. I was offered the next available date for delivery of 32 k of flour which albeit about 4 weeks from time of order was delivered exactly as promised. Great service and excellent quality.
Great products. Extortionate delivery fees but kind of par for the course at the moment.
Good value, great products and arrived when they said it would. My first experience of IngredientsforCooks has been great and I hope to remain a long term customer. Thanks you to everyone working so hard
Good to have found you in these difficult times
Prompt service. Well Packaged dairy products
IngredientsforCooks is a blooming marvel. We had identified them in January when discussing increasing our home breadmaking activity. The impact of self isolation in response to Corinavirus has changed our requirements but IngredientsforCooks has proved to be an excellent supplier of high quality items. Delivery is reliable and packaging is faultless. We recommend them enthusiastically.
IngredientsforCooks is rated 4.9 based on 206 reviews