Infusion Art Reviews

of reviewers recommend Infusion Art
Read Infusion Art Reviews

About Infusion Art:

Wall Art By Infusionart.co.uk Large Supplier Of Wall Decor and Canvas Pictures.

Cheapest Online Prices Canvas Prints From £19.99. With over 100,000 variations our range includes everything from flowers to sunsets available in 6 different colours and 12 frame sizes.

Find the canvas art prints that will bring your living space to life at Infusion Art.

sales@infusionart.co.uk

Tell us how Infusion Art made you happy
Customer service cannot be faulted, very pleasant helpful staff when I telephoned my order ,Picture arrived in 2 days, it is a stunning canvass looks so good in my front room, I would recommend to friends and family, the web site pictures are good but they do not do the quality of picture justice, even better clear defined colours, this is one very happy customer, thank you.
Service was excellent. The canvas arrived safely and was how we had imagined it. All round the purchase went very well.
Excellent product good delivery time would definately order again
We ordered two print's from Infusion Art, both at the same time, they arrived today and we have to say the quality is superb, colours just as we expected, the only slightly down side was the very poor delivery service from Yodel, they don't seem to deliver when they say they will, say they have left calling card's when they have not, infusion get yourself a decent courier. many thank's, Andrew & Maxine.
Delighted with it and really impressed with the service and prompt delivery - many thanks !
I bought the banksy fallen angel panoramic for my partner for Christmas. It arrived on time was well packaged and I love it, not sure if he is getting now as I like it so much myself, very good quality and I'm sure he will be as happy with it as I am.
Very pleased with our pictures and how quickly they arrived after ordering
An excellent website, very helpful staff, my order was processed speedily. My poster arrived on time and looks marvellous. Thank you.
Have always been totally satisfied with everything I have bought from Infusion Art. Friends and family think the pictures we have at home are brilliant. The picture I bought this week is for our grandson as part of his Christmas. He will love it as he is car mad. Why go any where else!
Amazing picture and great quality - really happy! Thank you so much for such a brilliant service - great communication throughout the process and a fast efficient delivery. I will definitely use you again.
Just perfect! And speedy delivery too!!
Theres not much I can say at the moment as my canvas hasnt come yet but I like the amount of choice and that you keep me informed of what is happening. I seached the internet for a couple of weeks before I found your site with lots of pictures I liked it wss hard to choose !
Very user friendly website with HUGE volume of canvases in ranges that would suit every individual, no matter what your taste. Great prices too and products we have purchased have been of a good quality. What's not to like.
I'm overjoyed with my purchase of the Snow Peacock it's lovely, it arrived when I was told it would by the most delightful driver/delivery man, no hassle what so ever, I'm about to order another one for a different room. Very professional people to deal with.
Very efficient service throughout. Love our Red Leaves picture - it's exactly as expected. Delivery prompt and we shall certainly browse Infusion Art in Future. Thank You Sheila A Evans (Mrs)
Very efficient service from ordering to delivery, and very pleased with the landscape canvas, can't wait to hang it on the wall
This will be third print we have purchased over the years. Never disappointed.
Unfortunately item not arrined yet but team at infusion have kept me up to date so far, hoping to write another review when item arrives. Our canvas arrived today around 3.30pm and my husband and I are absolutely delighted, two boys that delivered item could not have been more helpful, although I not as much a banksie fan as my husband, quite sure it will be a talking point tomorrow night when we are having friends round for dinner, thank you so much, hope to buy again from infusion, kind regards, Helen and Joe from Clydebank, west Dunbartonshire.
I am extremely pleased with my picture and the whole process was very simple even for someone like me who rarely uses the internet for shopping. The delivery was very speedy and efficient. The only difficult part was choosing the picture because the choice is so wide! I will certainly use your company for any future needs. Pat D
Really pleased with the print , the detail and colours are fantastic .
Infusion Art is rated 4.82 based on 213 reviews