Infusion Art Reviews

of reviewers recommend Infusion Art
Read Infusion Art Reviews

About Infusion Art:

Wall Art By Infusionart.co.uk Large Supplier Of Wall Decor and Canvas Pictures.

Cheapest Online Prices Canvas Prints From £19.99. With over 100,000 variations our range includes everything from flowers to sunsets available in 6 different colours and 12 frame sizes.

Find the canvas art prints that will bring your living space to life at Infusion Art.

sales@infusionart.co.uk

Tell us how Infusion Art made you happy
Beautiful artwork with a good variety of sizes. Really good, prompt, efficient service. Would highly recommend.
The picture arrived promptly and fits in beautifully with my new colour scheme. Very well made and packaged for delivery
Nice painting on good quality canvas. Arrived the next day.
Lovely picture quality. Have used before and would definately use again
Firstly seriously considered cancelling order because the confirmation emails and numerous spelling errors, was I buying from a bad website. Very poor.
Then the actual picture is not as good as the picture on the website, it lacks the definition and clarity so disappointed again.
I love the wide selection of art available on the Infusion Art site. Lots of size options as well. I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase & I'll definitely order additional pieces from Infusion Art.
Great service! The canvas is beautiful and really quick delivery!
I have purchased seven canvases so far, and been extremely happy with every one, the colours are beautiful, they come packaged really well,and the service is spot on,would recommend infusion art to family and friends,thanks
Jus brilliant staircase looks fab now
Great piece of Wall Art 10/10 quality & service
Thank you very much for a quick dispatch and delivery. The canvases are great quality and look really nice on our office walls. I would definitely recommend this company.
Delighted with my purchase. This picture canvas is stunning. Our room (office) is decorated in simple white and grays which form a perfect background for this outstanding picture. The rich and vibrant colours have transformed the office and provided a lovely fresh and uplifting focal point for all the staff.
Great quality and good value. I would not hesitate to recommend your company.
Excellent service. Very happy customer.
The quality of the print is first class. Delivery is always very prompt. We've used Infusion Art quite a few times and I will definitely be looking for another purchase soon!
EXCELENT PRINT AND SERVICE
There is so much to choose from, we have bought before and will buy again, quick delivery, excellent service
Really pleased with the canvas.Quick delivery with up dating texts on when to expect it's arrival.
Helpful staff and goods were delivered on time.
The speed of service is excellent as is the choice of canvasses.
Pleased with the artwork but delivery service was awful. Few days after order I received a delivery slot of 11:00 to 12:00 - waited in until 12:30 with no call then checked the parcel tracking to see I had apparently signed for delivery at 11:05. Parcel was then found left by a gate about 70 yds from my house.
Hello Liam,

We're sorry to hear you had issues with your delivery. The service you received is unacceptable.

Thank you for the comments and we'll be taking this up with our courier service.

Regards,