Infusion Art Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Infusion Art

About Infusion Art: Wall Art By Infusionart.co.uk Large Supplier Of Wall Decor and Canvas Pictures.

Cheapest Online Prices Canvas Prints From £19.99. With over 100,000 variations our range includes everything from flowers to sunsets available in 6 different colours and 12 frame sizes.

Find the canvas art prints that will bring your living space to life at Infusion Art.

sales@infusionart.co.uk

How would you rate Infusion Art ?

Amanda Bostock
Verified Buyer
"Jus brilliant staircase looks fab now"
Chris Feek
Verified Buyer
"Great piece of Wall Art 10/10 quality & service"
Indre Kriauciunaite
Verified Buyer
"Thank you very much for a quick dispatch and delivery. The canvases are great quality and look really nice on our office walls. I would definitely recommend this company."
Jenny Fradgley
Verified Buyer
"Delighted with my purchase. This picture canvas is stunning. Our room (office) is decorated in simple white and grays which form a perfect background for this outstanding picture. The rich and vibrant colours have transformed the office and provided a lovely fresh and uplifting focal point for all the staff. Great quality and good value. I would not hesitate to recommend your company."
Susan Hughes
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Very happy customer."
Sharon Walters
Verified Buyer
"The quality of the print is first class. Delivery is always very prompt. We've used Infusion Art quite a few times and I will definitely be looking for another purchase soon!"
Terry Tompkins
Verified Buyer
"EXCELENT PRINT AND SERVICE"
Andrew Goodger
Verified Buyer
"There is so much to choose from, we have bought before and will buy again, quick delivery, excellent service"
"Really pleased with the canvas.Quick delivery with up dating texts on when to expect it's arrival."
Janet Chylinski
Verified Buyer
"Helpful staff and goods were delivered on time."
Nigel Sandle
Verified Buyer
"The speed of service is excellent as is the choice of canvasses."
Liam Lakes
Verified Buyer
"Pleased with the artwork but delivery service was awful. Few days after order I received a delivery slot of 11:00 to 12:00 - waited in until 12:30 with no call then checked the parcel tracking to see I had apparently signed for delivery at 11:05. Parcel was then found left by a gate about 70 yds from my house."
Hello Liam,

We're sorry to hear you had issues with your delivery. The service you received is unacceptable.

Thank you for the comments and we'll be taking this up with our courier service.

Regards,
Infusion Art
NEHA MEHTA
Verified Buyer
"I have ordered a few times now and the service has been great. The products themselves are of good quality and look perfect on the wall."
PAULA MORROW
Verified Buyer
"Emails all answered quickly and efficently. Cant believe how quiclkky my canvas will b withme. Cant review quality at ths timeas no canvas yet."
Michael Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Bought a few items from them now, really good quality canvases at great prices"
Maureen Whalley
Verified Buyer
"The canvas was just the answer to a very bland, but limited hallway. Grey/black/white was exactly the effect I was looking for. Even my 17 year old grandson noticed it immediately he came in from school. What more can I say"
Carl Wootton
Verified Buyer
"I recieved my canvas today .....and love it .....the delivery service was great ....informed every step of way ....would definitely order again from this company ."
James Teenan
Verified Buyer
"Great quality of prints and excellent delivery"
Jeanne Skerritt
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use website, fantastic range of art to choose from prompt delivery, good customer service where you actually speak to a real person!"
Sheila Turner
Verified Buyer
"I am very pleased with the wall art I chose and is exactly what I was looking for. Being able to choose a smaller size for a small room was great. Delivery was very prompt. Again I am very satisfied with this item. Thank you."
Infusion Art is rated 4.80 based on 189 reviews