Infusion Art Reviews

of reviewers recommend Infusion Art
Read Infusion Art Reviews

About Infusion Art:

Wall Art By Infusionart.co.uk Large Supplier Of Wall Decor and Canvas Pictures.

Cheapest Online Prices Canvas Prints From £19.99. With over 100,000 variations our range includes everything from flowers to sunsets available in 6 different colours and 12 frame sizes.

Find the canvas art prints that will bring your living space to life at Infusion Art.

sales@infusionart.co.uk

Tell us how Infusion Art made you happy
Brilliant service all round.
Perfect size & colour. Love the David Bowie Diamond Dogs album cover. Looks great on my wall.
Quick delivery too. Thanks.
Picture is nice and as it looks on line, however it is warped.
Maybe due to weather conditions in storage or transit.
It sticks out from the bottom of the wall due to warp so we have had to stick it directly to the wall.
Not great.
Thanks.
Love Infusion Ive got at least one large Infusion Art canvas in each of my rooms - people always comment on how good they look.
Quality pictures have made great presents
I ordered two pictures from Infusion Art. It only took 7 days to arrive!
The pictures are identical to the ones online which is very satisfying!

However, the frames which the canvas prints are attached to were deformed when I unpacked them. This led to air space between the wall and picture when I tried to hang them on the wall...

I guess that the frame have absorbed moisture during the shipping.
I have currently placed the pictures on the floor and put load on each corner to obtain a plane frame. The frames will hereby adjust to the moisture level of my living room which hopefully solves the problem.
Good quality frame and canvas, very fast delivery
Good product for the price. Could have been 5 stars if there had been options on or information on how to hang the frame (no fixings on the frame at all).
Very fast efficient service, pictures arrived well packaged and so delighted with th products we are going to place another order :)
As always quality excellent along with really quick delivery time.

Cheers

Jase
Professional service. Fast delivery. Beautiful canvases. Couldn't be happier.
Infusion Art 5 star review on 16th October 2016
Great web site and delivery within 48 hours. Will use again.
Excellent range and very good customer service. Product arrived promptly too!
Lovely picture and quick service
Super quick delivery. Great affordable price. And beautiful art pieces.
very quick and speedy service and the quality is fab, only downside having to pay £16,99 delivery charge
The quality of the print, the price and the way in which my order was processed has been absolutely first class, I will certainly recommend Infusion Art to my friends
Very promt delivery and good quality print. Very well packaged
amazing the two high quality canvases I recently bought were just outstanding just the injection off colour that my room needed, looking forward too buying more from this wonderful company, its funny how I only found this company by a spelling mistake!!!
Chuffed enough, however the quality isn't as good as previous goods I've had from yourselves.
Infusion Art is rated 4.82 based on 217 reviews