Infusion Art Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Infusion Art

About Infusion Art: Wall Art By Infusionart.co.uk Large Supplier Of Wall Decor and Canvas Pictures.

Cheapest Online Prices Canvas Prints From £19.99. With over 100,000 variations our range includes everything from flowers to sunsets available in 6 different colours and 12 frame sizes.

Find the canvas art prints that will bring your living space to life at Infusion Art.

sales@infusionart.co.uk

How would you rate Infusion Art ?

Mandy Ackrill
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with product & service"
Duncan Clark
Verified Buyer
"Nice, fresh designs. Large selection to choose from."
Christine Jarrett
Verified Buyer
"I have ordered 5 canvas from Infusion and have never been disappointed with the quality, finish and quick delivery service"
Julie Maddock
Verified Buyer
"The canvas arrived quickly and was good quality."
Carol Ohadi
Verified Buyer
"The canvas that I ordered and received is exactly as I pictured it, now I just need to match the colour red with new lamp shades and cushions. Really pleased with it."
Bridget King
Verified Buyer
"Loved the picture - just what I was expecting. Quality very good"
Maclain Kilby-Scott
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic choices and great quality, our 4th purchase now."
Rachel Jones
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant order service and great delivery service. love the fact the delivery guy takes a picture of where its been delivered too."
JEAN DUNBAR
Verified Buyer
"Lovely canvas art,have purchased before and so happy once again.service really good."
Leon Harrison
Verified Buyer
"I bought a black and white photograph of a serene sunset on canvas. I emailed a few questions about the finish etc, these were answered immediately and politely which helped me to decide on my purchase. The quality is fantastic and the delivery was very swift and professional. The choice is enormous and the web page easy to use. Overall I had an excellent experience shopping with Infusion Art."
"Great canvas, very quick delivery"
Jason Nutkins
Verified Buyer
"Picture is superb and looks far more expensive than it is. Printing and delivery was very quick - can not fault the service or products."
Michelle Newman
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service all round."
Louise Tythe
Verified Buyer
"Perfect size & colour. Love the David Bowie Diamond Dogs album cover. Looks great on my wall. Quick delivery too. Thanks."
Tracey Ayers
Verified Buyer
"Picture is nice and as it looks on line, however it is warped. Maybe due to weather conditions in storage or transit. It sticks out from the bottom of the wall due to warp so we have had to stick it directly to the wall. Not great. Thanks."
DAVID ROBERTSON
Verified Buyer
"Love Infusion Ive got at least one large Infusion Art canvas in each of my rooms - people always comment on how good they look."
Darren French
Verified Buyer
"Quality pictures have made great presents"
Mathias Nielsen
Verified Buyer
"I ordered two pictures from Infusion Art. It only took 7 days to arrive! The pictures are identical to the ones online which is very satisfying! However, the frames which the canvas prints are attached to were deformed when I unpacked them. This led to air space between the wall and picture when I tried to hang them on the wall... I guess that the frame have absorbed moisture during the shipping. I have currently placed the pictures on the floor and put load on each corner to obtain a plane frame. The frames will hereby adjust to the moisture level of my living room which hopefully solves the problem."
Linda Davies
Verified Buyer
"Good quality frame and canvas, very fast delivery"
Adam Thornton
Verified Buyer
"Good product for the price. Could have been 5 stars if there had been options on or information on how to hang the frame (no fixings on the frame at all)."
Infusion Art is rated 4.80 based on 189 reviews