Infusion Art Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Infusion Art

About Infusion Art: Wall Art By Infusionart.co.uk Large Supplier Of Wall Decor and Canvas Pictures.

Cheapest Online Prices Canvas Prints From £19.99. With over 100,000 variations our range includes everything from flowers to sunsets available in 6 different colours and 12 frame sizes.

Find the canvas art prints that will bring your living space to life at Infusion Art.

sales@infusionart.co.uk

How would you rate Infusion Art ?

"Very easy ordering system, received regular emails to inform me of the status of the order. Fast and prompt delivery Excellent service, will definately be using you again"
"First class service. Beautiful print, very rich colours. Very pleased."
"on arrival the art work was wrong colour, and damaged on asking what went wrong they said not sure but we will look into it. they then said problem with printing, but they have given full refund hopefully."
"Quick Delivery and great service from start to end"
"Good Quality, very modern, fast service. pleased with result. Will be ordering more"
"Very happy with product & service"
"Nice, fresh designs. Large selection to choose from."
"I have ordered 5 canvas from Infusion and have never been disappointed with the quality, finish and quick delivery service"
"The canvas arrived quickly and was good quality."
"The canvas that I ordered and received is exactly as I pictured it, now I just need to match the colour red with new lamp shades and cushions. Really pleased with it."
"Loved the picture - just what I was expecting. Quality very good"
"Fantastic choices and great quality, our 4th purchase now."
"Brilliant order service and great delivery service. love the fact the delivery guy takes a picture of where its been delivered too."
"Lovely canvas art,have purchased before and so happy once again.service really good."
"I bought a black and white photograph of a serene sunset on canvas. I emailed a few questions about the finish etc, these were answered immediately and politely which helped me to decide on my purchase. The quality is fantastic and the delivery was very swift and professional. The choice is enormous and the web page easy to use. Overall I had an excellent experience shopping with Infusion Art."
"Great canvas, very quick delivery"
"Picture is superb and looks far more expensive than it is. Printing and delivery was very quick - can not fault the service or products."
"Brilliant service all round."
"Perfect size & colour. Love the David Bowie Diamond Dogs album cover. Looks great on my wall. Quick delivery too. Thanks."
"Picture is nice and as it looks on line, however it is warped. Maybe due to weather conditions in storage or transit. It sticks out from the bottom of the wall due to warp so we have had to stick it directly to the wall. Not great. Thanks."
Infusion Art is rated 4.80 based on 194 reviews