Infusion Art Reviews

of reviewers recommend Infusion Art
Read Infusion Art Reviews

About Infusion Art:

Wall Art By Infusionart.co.uk Large Supplier Of Wall Decor and Canvas Pictures.

Cheapest Online Prices Canvas Prints From £19.99. With over 100,000 variations our range includes everything from flowers to sunsets available in 6 different colours and 12 frame sizes.

Find the canvas art prints that will bring your living space to life at Infusion Art.

sales@infusionart.co.uk

Tell us how Infusion Art made you happy
Good product, quick delivery.
Very prompt service and well packed for delivery. Huge choice of sizes and subject matter.
I ordered on a Wednesday morning before I went to work with a free 5-7 day delivery. The picture came Thursday morning exceeding my expectations. And it looks great on my wall
I have had a few canvasses and always very happy. This one is a Christmas present and just perfect. Delivery was very swift
Good fast quality service
Really pleased with the canvas, exactly as it looked on internet and wasn't covered in varnish which makes the picture look unreal
Love my new canvas made my living room look so good
The delivery was very quick and the product is of the best quality. My late wife had bought one of these 3 years ago.just a few months before she died, and she was very happy with the purchase. When I identified the need for another one to enhance my living room I had no hesitation in buying my recent purchase. It looks really good on my living room wall.
Great canvasses
Great service! Artwork was extremely well packaged and shipped out to me very quickly. Very good artwork on their site. Two thumbs up!
not was I only surprised at the fast delivery. The quality of the print is very clear.. I dont always make a good choice when it comes to decor, but I did this time... Thank You
Infusion Art 5 star review on 21st July 2017
Great choice of artwork, good quality and excellent service, highly recommend
Lovely prints but disappointed with the actual canvas, can see a few lines and little round marks on canvas on all pictures. I purchased 2 larger prints last time which were absolutely perfect. I won't be purchasing any more.
VERY QUICK
great service
I am really pleased with my seascape artwork. I would have given 5 stars if they had attached some string across the back to assist with hanging.
Great quality and rapid delivery for such a reasonable price.
Infusion Art 5 star review on 16th June 2017
Delighted with the product but I have to say the frame was slightly bevelled on the bottom right
PERFECT SERVICE, ARRIVED ON TIME , WELL PACKAGED AND HIGH QUALITY. HIGHLY RECOMEND THESE PEOPEL
I ordered it on Monday, 24th April and it was delivered on the 28th. Excellent service and good value for money. Would order from them again.
Infusion Art is rated 4.83 based on 218 reviews