Infusion Art Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Infusion Art

About Infusion Art: Wall Art By Infusionart.co.uk Large Supplier Of Wall Decor and Canvas Pictures.

Cheapest Online Prices Canvas Prints From £19.99. With over 100,000 variations our range includes everything from flowers to sunsets available in 6 different colours and 12 frame sizes.

Find the canvas art prints that will bring your living space to life at Infusion Art.

sales@infusionart.co.uk

How would you rate Infusion Art?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Peter Knowles
Verified Buyer
"Found just what I was looking for,in your fantastic gallery.Able to pick just the right size I needed,right subject,and color,perfect,and it blends in great."
Mikko Nylander
Verified Buyer
"Print quality and craftmanship of the frame are both good. Delivery took something like a week even to this northern frozen wasteland, so that was good too!"
Robert Daffern
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery. Basic quality but perfectly good for the price. Happy."
Sheila Turner
Verified Buyer
"My second piece of Canvas Art which again I am very pleased with and looks good hanging on the wall. Thank you for the excellent service."
Sharon Walters
Verified Buyer
"I've ordered quite a few pictures from you now and I've always been very impressed with the quality and speed or service."
Marianne Palmer
Verified Buyer
"Great service. There was damage to the original canvas (in the post), another was sent to replace it the next day."
Michael Denny
Verified Buyer
"Very good range of pictures to choose from. Delivery was on time."
Richard Webb
Verified Buyer
"Good product, quick delivery."
Malcolm Traquair
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt service and well packed for delivery. Huge choice of sizes and subject matter."
Mandy Whitten
Verified Buyer
"I ordered on a Wednesday morning before I went to work with a free 5-7 day delivery. The picture came Thursday morning exceeding my expectations. And it looks great on my wall"
Lesley Barker
Verified Buyer
"I have had a few canvasses and always very happy. This one is a Christmas present and just perfect. Delivery was very swift"
Anthony Quinn
Verified Buyer
"Good fast quality service"
Maureen Flood
Verified Buyer
"Really pleased with the canvas, exactly as it looked on internet and wasn't covered in varnish which makes the picture look unreal"
Catherine P Jackson
Verified Buyer
"Love my new canvas made my living room look so good"
Gerald Law
Verified Buyer
"The delivery was very quick and the product is of the best quality. My late wife had bought one of these 3 years ago.just a few months before she died, and she was very happy with the purchase. When I identified the need for another one to enhance my living room I had no hesitation in buying my recent purchase. It looks really good on my living room wall."
David Butterworth
"Great canvasses"
John Slater
Verified Buyer
"Great service! Artwork was extremely well packaged and shipped out to me very quickly. Very good artwork on their site. Two thumbs up!"
Stephen Pollard
Verified Buyer
"not was I only surprised at the fast delivery. The quality of the print is very clear.. I dont always make a good choice when it comes to decor, but I did this time... Thank You"
Peter Workman
Verified Buyer
"Great choice of artwork, good quality and excellent service, highly recommend"
Liz Donnarumma
Verified Buyer
"Lovely prints but disappointed with the actual canvas, can see a few lines and little round marks on canvas on all pictures. I purchased 2 larger prints last time which were absolutely perfect. I won't be purchasing any more."
Infusion Art is rated 4.81 based on 185 reviews