Infusion Art Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Infusion Art

About Infusion Art: Wall Art By Infusionart.co.uk Large Supplier Of Wall Decor and Canvas Pictures.

Cheapest Online Prices Canvas Prints From £19.99. With over 100,000 variations our range includes everything from flowers to sunsets available in 6 different colours and 12 frame sizes.

Find the canvas art prints that will bring your living space to life at Infusion Art.

sales@infusionart.co.uk

How would you rate Infusion Art ?

Yvonne Greaux-goodman
"Ordered a large glass cherry canvas only yesterday 31/7/18 & received it today wow fantastic service from start to finish & beautiful canvas. Would highly recommend this company. Thank you so much infusion.co.uk. Yvonne (leeds)"
Stephen Pollard
"not was I only surprised at the fast delivery. The quality of the print is very clear.. I dont always make a good choice when it comes to decor, but I did this time... Thank You"
Robin Tapp
"Great quality and rapid delivery for such a reasonable price."
"Great picture, well packed and delivered on time thank you."
"Have made a few orders from Infusion Art. Nice pictures, decent value. However I have received one picture which looks slightly warped and another in which the picture appears to have been slightly damaged before arrival."
"great choice of images. fantastic service."
"Brilliant quality canvas. Quick delivery. Will definitely buy again"
"Good communication, picture arrived within three days and it is excellent"
"Speedy delivery, good item and helpful customer service."
"We are very very happy with how you doubt with the delivery letting us know wear our canvas is all the time and the delivery man was very polite and it was packed well and the canvas was sbsolutely fabulous we are very pleased thank you very much we hope to deal with you again yours sue wells"
"Love my canvas"
"Found just what I was looking for,in your fantastic gallery.Able to pick just the right size I needed,right subject,and color,perfect,and it blends in great."
"Print quality and craftmanship of the frame are both good. Delivery took something like a week even to this northern frozen wasteland, so that was good too!"
"Quick delivery. Basic quality but perfectly good for the price. Happy."
"My second piece of Canvas Art which again I am very pleased with and looks good hanging on the wall. Thank you for the excellent service."
"I've ordered quite a few pictures from you now and I've always been very impressed with the quality and speed or service."
"Great service. There was damage to the original canvas (in the post), another was sent to replace it the next day."
"Very good range of pictures to choose from. Delivery was on time."
"Good product, quick delivery."
"Very prompt service and well packed for delivery. Huge choice of sizes and subject matter."
"I ordered on a Wednesday morning before I went to work with a free 5-7 day delivery. The picture came Thursday morning exceeding my expectations. And it looks great on my wall"
"I have had a few canvasses and always very happy. This one is a Christmas present and just perfect. Delivery was very swift"
Infusion Art is rated 4.80 based on 194 reviews