Castle Estates (South London) Ltd Reviews

info@castle-estates.london

212 St Ann's Hill, London

Tell us how Castle Estates (South London) Ltd made you happy
Great communication
Very helpful staff with clear and consistent communication
Living in London for the past ten years, I had terrible experiences with a huge number of agencies and I was very impressed with the services provided by Castle Estates. All the staff were friendly and professional and Claire was truly great - very helpful and efficient.
Both Claire & Luvelle have been an absolute pleasure to deal with. Claire is extremely efficient, professional & friendly. Luvelle is great & has gone above & beyond to help make my move into my new home as easy as possible
Everything is handled quickly, professionally and efficiently. Polite and helpful advice always available. Nothing to complain about!!
Very professional courteous, experienced and helpful staff, who helped us a lot during our check in, tenancy and check out.
Warm recommendations
We are really happy with services provided by Castle Estates
Always responds promptly and happy to help when we need them
Friendly, easy and quick to respond. Would recommend using them from a tenants perspective.
They are very professional,thank you very much
Castle estates were a great help in moving us in as quickly as possible since we were on a tight schedule. The staff were always friendly and professional, making the process very easy and they even gave us a little gift for my flatmate’s birthday which was a very sweet touch.
Honestly a pleasure to deal with. Friendly staff, quick and professional correspondence. Every time I’ve had problems they have promptly been attended too. Especially with the boiler. Best agents I’ve experienced for sure.
Excellent service
Castle are always quick to reply and do their beat to take any action as soon as possible be it day or night. I feel very comfortable contacting them.
They are excellent and always reply speedily. Feel like they are really behind us and want to make our renting experience as good as possible.

Friendly and efficient. Thanks for your top service :)
They are so quick to handle our issues with the flat and seem to really care about their tenants, even out of hours.
We find Castle Estates to be reliable, professional and pleasant to deal with. Would not hesitate to recommend Judith, Claire and the team.
very professional in their approach to us as landlords, quick at finding new tenants. who have settled in
I am chartered surveyor in charge of a property company in South West London. Castle Estates manage our residential property portfolio. I am extremely impressed with Castle and would have no hesitation in recommending them. A very smart, personable, efficient and well run company. A safe pair of hands.
We were very happy with Castle Estates. They found new tenants for us quickly and efficiently and we appreciate that any suggestions they had about the property were accurate and showed that they work to find a good deal for the tenants as well as landlords. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Castles to friends.
Castle Estates (South London) Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 72 reviews