Castle Estates (South London) Ltd Reviews

02088709534

info@castle-estates.london

212 St Ann's Hill, London

Tell us how Castle Estates (South London) Ltd made you happy
Castle estates were a great help in moving us in as quickly as possible since we were on a tight schedule. The staff were always friendly and professional, making the process very easy and they even gave us a little gift for my flatmate’s birthday which was a very sweet touch.
Honestly a pleasure to deal with. Friendly staff, quick and professional correspondence. Every time I’ve had problems they have promptly been attended too. Especially with the boiler. Best agents I’ve experienced for sure.
They are excellent and always reply speedily. Feel like they are really behind us and want to make our renting experience as good as possible.

Friendly and efficient. Thanks for your top service :)
We find Castle Estates to be reliable, professional and pleasant to deal with. Would not hesitate to recommend Judith, Claire and the team.
I am chartered surveyor in charge of a property company in South West London. Castle Estates manage our residential property portfolio. I am extremely impressed with Castle and would have no hesitation in recommending them. A very smart, personable, efficient and well run company. A safe pair of hands.
Castle Estates (South London) Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 72 reviews