Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

About Infinity Motorcycles:

Infinity Motorcycles was established in 1999 by Rob Puttick and Dave Holloway, both veterans of the UK motorcycle trade. From humble beginnings in a former bank on the North Circular in London, Infinity Motorcycles now has 14 branches, from Glasgow to Southampton, and an online department, employing a total of around 150 people.

Everyone likes a bargain, but we try and make sure we offer a bit more too. Our staff turnover is low and we invest more in staff training than anyone else we know of in the bike trade - we don't think these two facts are mutually exclusive! Infinity Motorcycles takes Customer Service seriously. So Dave and Rob still want to hear from you about your experience of shopping with us, good or bad.

Tell us how Infinity Motorcycles made you happy
I would like to say that when talking to your team on the telephone are very helpful and the shop in Southampton are too
Items arrived on time, and when I asked for the invoice got it the next day. Brilliant.
Whether ordering online or buying in shop always excellent service. At first look prices aren't the cheapest,but always willing to price match or give a discount. All my gear is from infinity and always will be can't recommend enough.
aaaaaaaaaaa
Very disappointed. Having shopped in store at Infinity for many years, I used the telephone sales because of the covid lock down. I placed my order (Bruhl MD1900+) and when it didn't arrive I called back to learn that it had not been posted. They promised to send it straight away and again didn't post it to me, I called them again and they assured me it would be sent overnight as a priority delivery. But a week after placing the order it still didn't arrive, so I cancelled the order and asked for a refund, only for them to call me back to say it would be delivered the same day. It didn't arrive for another three days, some ten days after it was ordered. I submitted a complaint, but unsurprisingly nearly a month later they haven't bothered to answer my complaint. So poor customer service and non existent complaints resolution.
Hi,

I'm sorry your order took longer than expected to be delivered. Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we had suffered some delays in dispatching orders, however I understand that this was acceptible length of time to wait for your order, and we extend our fullest apologies.

We value your feedback and will ensure that this error doesn't occur again. But this experience is not reflective of our general services, and I hope you will shop with us again so we can prove this to you.

Kind regards,
Jonah
easy to use web sites,quick delivery and reasonable prices
Item was packed well and shipped quickly and efficiently. Will use again.
Great service many thanks fast delivery
Arrived on time, quality product.
ok but a day later delivered than advised
Lovely to speak to and deal with. Trousers and boots arrived quickly. Had to send most of it back as didn’t fit but Infinity kept it simple and friendly and kept me updated when they received the returns. Thanks very much.
I was disappointed as I ordered a pair of ladies motorcyclist trousers - and was not told that they were not in stock for 2 weeks !! As I am sure you are aware Ladies motorbike gear is hard to find a nice feminine style etc. I had a couple of other options that were on "sale" and I have now missed these sales- I have been wearing Held trousers to a while and really like the fit etc. I now need to replace them, so sad that I now cannot !!!
Hi,

I'm sorry the trousers you ordered were not in stock with us. We try to maintain 100% accuracy on our stock levels, however, with the sheer amount of products we have available for sale, there are occasions where an item displaying as available is incorrect.

This was the case with your order, and due to the complications of COVID-19, our supplier were waiting on a restock for your trousers. We extend our fullest apologies for the stocking error and for the length of time in waiting for the trousers to come back into stock, however, this was not in our control. We hope you shop with us again, so we can prove that this experience is not reflective of our general services.
Kind regards,
Jonah
Arrived very quickly and in perfect condition. Will definitely use again.
Very helpful and polite.
Great customer service I ordered the wrong size and a new one was sent out the day they received the old ones back.
Great staff, very helpfull and fasr delivery during pandemic, will be my number one supplier .
Great communication quick service thank you
Quick and efficient service
Perfect, fast delivery
I only ever use this company and looking forward to going to ther big store in Guildford
Infinity Motorcycles is rated 4.71 based on 2,582 reviews