Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Infinity Motorcycles

How would you rate Infinity Motorcycles?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Ant reeves

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Infinity Motorcycles in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Ant Reeves
"The guy I spoke to. I believe his name was Matt. Was very communitive through financing issues we had. Ended up with a much better deal because of this guy. The item was received the next day. Can't fault them"
The VW Service Centre
"They spend the time with you even though your wife is fussing over the colour of the helmet"
Mr Bullock
"Ordered new crash helmet after seeing web site offer, rang them to confirm availability in correct size, took order over phone, confirmed availability and even applied the 20% discount, item showed up less than 4 days later, well packaged. And as described. Wpuld use again"
Infinity Motorcycles is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews