Infinity Learning Reviews

of reviewers recommend Infinity Learning
Read Infinity Learning Reviews

About Infinity Learning:

Infinity learning is helping individuals reach their goals and pursue their dreams by giving the opportunity to learn online and earn certifications as powerful proof of their new competencies. With access to online learning resources and instructions, you can choose a course that suits your schedule and enjoy the flexibility and convenience you need to learn and advance. We are committed to personal and professional development of our students and we constantly aim to support them gain skills and transform their lives in meaningful ways.

info@infinitylearning.org.uk

14 New Street, , London

Tell us how Infinity Learning made you happy
Excellent service, all information I needed provided in relation to the course. Advisor was extremely helpful.
Such a great customer service representative who understood my struggles and extended my course by 6 months.
The course advisor was very informative and the enrolment was very quick and easy.
Love the prompt allocation of the course. Fast and on time. Very helpful for people who want to learn and grow.
The service has been really helpful, all my queries were answered with sufficient guidelines and I am very happy to start my course now! :)
i loved the course and found it very interesting however they didnt inform me before hand about the software i would require and the help desk people were not very helpful and sometimes came across rude.
Infinity Learning is rated 4.67 based on 6 reviews