Infinities Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Infinities

How would you rate Infinities ?

"Great company! Product delivered fast and to excellent standard."
"A Message to write their one staff but nobody answer me: I have an issue i cant solve. I bought an item from your website. Order No: WEB80652. However, I moved another address on 13th April. The USPS website said me that It was delivered on 16th April. I warned both my house owner and my neighbour about the item. I have called them several times for two week. They said me that there was no item. When I called the USPS Pasific Beach Office, officer said me that we delivered the item near the door "without a signature". It is a "registered" item so the item seems to be stolen, dont you? But i cant open a claim at both USPS and Royal Mail web site because I am not the sender of the item. When I told this to your Customer Service, She told me that "I could not help you, we are not responsible for moving a new house.". Yes she is right, your website does not responsible for that, but i lost my package because USPS didnt require signature from anybody for "registered" mail so I cannot ask anybody about my status of my parcel. Maybe, the officer stole it, we dont know. As im your customer, who can help me at this point?"
"Terrible Online Customer Service, Hello Everyone, I bought an item through this website. However, I needed to move another house because of my new job on 13th April. I warned both my old house owner and neighbour about the item. On USPS website, The item has arrived on 16th April. I have talked with them several times on phone but they said me that there was no item from USPS. I confirmed that USPS Postal officer gave away the parcel near the door "without any signature" even if it was a "registered" item. On both USPS and Royal Mail website, the sender needs to open a claim about item. I wrote it to Customer Service of this issue. She has not pay any attention to me. She said that USPS should not have give a parcel without a signature, she meant that you are your own. However, I bought from your website, I m your CUSTOMER. You are my interlocutor, not USPS or Royal Mail. You should contact with them. Even its write on Royal mail website. So where can I request my item or money?? Nobody want to help me."
"Great item and customer service highly recommend A+++"
"This store offers a great range from many high end designer footwear brands. Including New Balance, Nike and Adidas Originals. They always dispatch the items quickly and provide up-to-date information for both collect in store and Royal Mail delivery. I highly recommend this company to everyone."
"Super quick delivery, nice item at a great price!"
"The perfect place to buy the latest designer menswear. The online website and high street stores provide a great experience for customers. Selling all of the top designer clothing and footwear brands for men, Infinities offer a service that is second to none. Ralph Lauren and Paul Smith are just two of the many brands that Infinities have stocked for many years."
Infinities is rated 3.86 based on 7 reviews