Infinite Paving Ltd Reviews

Infinite Paving Ltd 5 star review on 14th August 2019
Gordon D
Infinite Paving Ltd 5 star review on 11th July 2019
Ian P
Good quality Stone, with a consistent thickness and size. The suface had great detsil and the patio pack did not have too many deep riven stone in them. The customer service and delivery was also to a high standard. I will certainly be purchasing more stone for future projects. I would highly recommend infinite stone.
Exactly what we ordered, arrived on time, very pleased with what we got and at a reasonable price
An excellent product at the cheapest price I could find in UK. A couple of slabs were broken when delivered, but well within tolerated levels of breakages. The delivery drivers could not have been more helpful, giving willing assistance to get the very heavy pallet over the gravel of my drive. Very good customer service from this company thoroughly recommended.
Ordered online about 11am I paid extra for next day delivery, and it arrived 2-30 next day, great driver did extra to make the delivery work. Would use this company again.
Excellent service excellent product
quality delivered would buy from here again
Never spoke with anyone. Ordering was done online. The website was very easy to navigate around found what I wanted. The stock came on the date outlined at point of ordering. It was quite a few months ago now but I believe the delivery driver rand ahead to give a eta. All of the slabs in the crate were the sizes I was expecting and NO damages whatsoever. Would I use Infinite Paving again YES. would I recommend MOST DEFINITELY.
Very good price, very good quality products. The service was quick and officiant. Very happy with our choice.
With a quick delivery and competitive price, I'm very happy with my paving stones, thank you Infinite Paving.
Great service and beautiful raj green sand stone. Frank was always helpful dealing with the order and then return of excess pallets as ordered too many. Refund was also processed quickly. Would highly recommend to anyone.
Infinite Paving Ltd 5 star review on 21st October 2018
Quick delivery and good customer care
Have used this type of product previously, I can confirm the consistency of size, shape, and thickness was good, which is very important if you wish to achieve a good finish to your patio The tolerance of thickness was good and made laying easy.Price was competitive, Service and attention given by the company was excellent. I would certainly use this company again. Graham
Great customer service! Had an issue with two of the crates of slabs delivered, Frank was very helpful and understanding and sorted the problem out without any problems. New slabs delivered and the defective ones were taken away. Would recommend them to anyone!
Although this was a bit of a gamble ordering straight from the Internet, I have to say it paid off. The paving stones are excellent quality, nicely cut (I bought sawn ones) and arrived in excellent condition only one small stone had a large chip out of the side. I would recommend Infinite Paving to anyone. Good value, excellent product, prompt service and delivery.
I have just taken delivery of my pallet of slabs and just thought I would let you know how pleased we are with them. They are just brilliant, not one broken and they look way better than the picture which looked pretty good anyway. Brilliant service from you guys and the delivery driver was also brilliant wheeling the slabs into the back garden. Thank you and I will definitely be recommending you
Great company and fantastic products i have been recomending to my customers for years.
Quick delivery recently on a product I was desperate for helped me out massively. Their ordering process is extremely efficient I feel, and there products are quality as well as very fairly priced. I wouldn't use any other supplier for the sandstone I need as a full time landscaper.
Great product, delivered within timelines stated on the website and the cheapest price I could find. Ordered 3 lots of slabs off them now
We had already bought 5 pallets of sandstone 60cmx60cm flags and been really pleased with them. We needed an additional pallet and this was delivered promptly. We have found Infinite Paving to have very competitive prices, good products and an efficient delivery service that is free. Had looked at Winkleigh Timber flags but much dearer, delivery extra and not very customer focused staff when we called in to look at products. Recommend Infinite Paving for your flooring project.
We ordered the Kandla grey paving slabs in May 2018. We shopped around and infinite were the best price. Polite and efficient service from the team and delivered within a week. We ordered 100 sq m of slabs and only had 2 broken slabs, I like to think it was because of the careful packing and delivery service! Its always a worry when ordering off the internet so i wanted to share my positive experience of this company.
Infinite Paving Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 171 reviews