INeedSpex Reviews

of reviewers recommend INeedSpex
Read INeedSpex Reviews
I recently purchased a pair of Saville Row executive glasses. The quality and fit are excellent. I will use INeedSpex again. But will make sure not too many Bank Holidays in the month when I re order. As this impacts strongly on delivery time. Lastly my reading glasses came with a huge case. It is completely bomb proof and good quality but far too big to slip into a pocket. So I will have to find a smaller case to carry my reading glasses. Maybe size of case should be an option when ordering? Overall a good company to deal with and would have got a very good rating, except 6 week delivery and size of case.
did what it said on the box but took longer than I expected for replacement lenses in a old pair of frames. order arrived 14 April, I received back 30th April other sites may be quicker but cost is comparable
Good product. Elegant. Small for my features. Would have benefittef from advice or coming in tree sizes?
why do you need a 12 character password with letters and symbols? It's only for a pair of glasses!
Hi Stephen, thanks for your feedback and kind rating. The security of our customers personal information is paramount, therefore we have opted for a more secure password policy which reduces the chances of malicious interference of your personal data.
INeedSpex is rated 4.78 based on 119 reviews