INeedSpex Reviews

christopher midgley
INeedSpex 5 star review on 1st July 2020
Elizabeth Ferrier
More Photos & Videos
For some reason I think they’re fake
But
I can see
And
I am grateful for that
So
For gifting me eyesight again
The leaves are crisp
And the bricks
I can see their little hinges and etchings
Thank you for your review Ava. We’re rather disappointed you feel your glasses are fake, particularly as Savile Row have told us that they have assured you that, not only are we a main distributor, but also that they did indeed make
your frame. We’re not quite sure why you failed to mentioned this in your review. However, we’re pleased to hear that your eyesight has improved as a result of your new glasses
Lenses are fine and pretty quick service. The problem is that the mens frames ordered are way too small and pinch hard behind the ears. No frame measurements were given on the website for these, and prescription lenses so cannot return them. Such a shame, will have to buy from the high street in future. Would not have bought if I could have tried them on first, and they charge for this! Sadly, a waste of money.
Goods as described and no issue. Comms poor as in NO shipment info, in fact just sticking a stamp on it and posting with no tracking for the shipping price charged(in retro speak) is scurrilous.
My spex were made correctly and delivered quickly. However, the largest pair provided (size 44) are not wide enough - there must be others who need a size 46!

My nose pads soon dropped off, and I had to order more, which I have needed to glue in place. And the screws soon worked loose after a few weeks. After all that, at least the lenses are optically correct!
INeedSpex is rated 4.80 based on 127 reviews