INeedSpex Reviews

Read INeedSpex Reviews
INeedSpex 5 star review on 1st July 2020
Elizabeth Ferrier
More Photos & Videos
It’s like moving from seeing the world on an old TV to a full4K picture. Fantastic for night driving.
As a first time customer I found the company to provide professional, perfect, fast handling of my new lenses. My new bifocal lenses exceeded my expectations in every way. There are cheaper solutions elsewhere, no doubt, but I consider the quality of product & service to be an absolute bargain. I’ll be sending my second set of frames next week.
Lenses are fine and pretty quick service. The problem is that the mens frames ordered are way too small and pinch hard behind the ears. No frame measurements were given on the website for these, and prescription lenses so cannot return them. Such a shame, will have to buy from the high street in future. Would not have bought if I could have tried them on first, and they charge for this! Sadly, a waste of money.
This is one of the better services. I will buy more
Initial comms were excellent, but cannot comment on the quality of the specs as they still have not arrived 33 days after ordering
I love these retro frames and I love the outstanding customer service. Thank you very much: Ineededspex Iorderedspex Ilovemyspex.
I have used INeedSPex for my last two prescriptions now and have to say I would'nt want to use anyone else. The communication is fantastic when I had to email them about my order a very quick response. The attention to detail clarifying and advising you all the way what will happen and when to expect your order back (signed for)as I sent a pair of original frames is exceptional. I definately recommend them to others as I have my friends.
I recently purchased a pair of Saville Row executive glasses. The quality and fit are excellent. I will use INeedSpex again. But will make sure not too many Bank Holidays in the month when I re order. As this impacts strongly on delivery time.
Lastly my reading glasses came with a huge case. It is completely bomb proof and good quality but far too big to slip into a pocket. So I will have to find a smaller case to carry my reading glasses. Maybe size of case should be an option when ordering?
Overall a good company to deal with and would have got a very good rating, except 6 week delivery and size of case.
Very helpful and friendly staff.
Inexpensive and plenty of choice.
Only place I use for half-eye glasses, can’t find them anywhere else!
First class service yet again! I've been using ineedspex for a number of years & wouldn't go anywhere else.
This is the second time I have used this company and I am pleased to find they continue to offer great value, quality work and excellent customer service.
did what it said on the box but took longer than I expected for replacement lenses in a old pair of frames. order arrived 14 April, I received back 30th April
other sites may be quicker but cost is comparable
First time purchasing from this site and as such had quite a few questions before placing my order which I can say were very promptly and politely answered during a quick phone call. After sorting out the details I eventually ordered the goren glasses from the signature collection and they are perfect. Exactly what I was looking for and also arrived in good time and well packaged. Highly recommended and would not hesitate to use this company in the future
Lenses replace, great, complimentary repair to hinge, fantastic - as ever!
I have used I Need Spex for several years, always very efficient
Happy to continue using them
Goods as described and no issue. Comms poor as in NO shipment info, in fact just sticking a stamp on it and posting with no tracking for the shipping price charged(in retro speak) is scurrilous.
It's always a durable, robust and stylish pair of glasses you get from Ineedspex, and this latest pair is no exception. I favour a round-eye pair, but you can't get 'em on the High Street! So for price, style and quality it really is a no-brainer; Ineedspex every time!
I was looking for glasses to use when I portray an old American western cowhand. Decided on the Goren frames as I needed varifocals. They are perfect. The lenses made to my prescription are just right. Now my wife wants a pair. Great service many thanks.
I had been promising myself a pair of Saville Row Pantos for most of my adult life, and after finding them at INeedSpex at the price offered, I couldn't deny myself any longer. With superb customer service, attention to detail and such fantastic prices, I'll definitely be coming back for more, and soon!
Had my eyes tested by Vision Express and sent a copy to I Need Spex. The I Need Spex glasses have arrived in exactly a week, still waiting on Vision Express! Excellent service and quick compared with my normal opticians.
Very pleased indeed with my victorian oval glasses. The ordering system is simple to follow and well designed. My spex arrived quickly and are perfect for my purposes.

Completely trouble free and satisfying experience. I will definitely be ordering again.
INeedSpex is rated 4.80 based on 127 reviews