INeedSpex Reviews

of reviewers recommend INeedSpex
Read INeedSpex Reviews
Great spectacles, good service, very happy.
Sent 2 pairs of frames off, one pair to be made into sunglasses the other into prescription distance. Both pairs returned within a few days. Absolutely perfect. Will definitely be using them again. Top quality
I wanted some Victorian prescription glasses for stage work. I found this company online with just the thing that I wanted at a reasonable price. The company were extremely helpful (their optician even rang mine for further information on my presciption) and efficient. The glasses arrived today, around a week after being ordered and are excellent!!
Good place for US customers to buy Savile Row frames. Prices are good and delivery is much faster than from US distributor. I will use them again when buying Savile Row glasses.
Very pleased with glasses. Had new prescription put into old frames. Took longer to be returned than I had anticipated but well worth the wait. Now intend getting my sun glasses updated!!
Once again, what an excellent service from INeedSpex Such a reliable Company and a pleasure to deal with
Got my Victorian retro classes today. Already love them. Quality is great. And the looks (read my...) are fantastic 😊
Easy ordering, no fuss, great service, been using them for years and keep coming back
Absolutely terrible service. After 5 weeks I still do not have my sunglasses back and need them to go on holiday this week. No correspondence at all and the only time I found out what was going on was when I rang them. I am still waiting and do not hold out any hope that I will have my sunglasses for my holiday. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.
Richard was so helpful with my complicated prescription. I am really pleased with my purchase and appreciate the speed of service.
First class price, first class service, they do what they say they do!
Very well made product with prescription followed perfectly. Will order more when I have had my other cataract done and will get other redundant pairs updated. I recommend this company without reservation.
Great customer service Great item Quick turnaround Will come back thanks
Everything from start to finish was a joy. A real telephone number with real people at the end of the line, friendly, professional and efficient. The whole process from entering my details on the site to receiving my specs was a mere 15 days and half the price of what I was expected to pay on the High St. for re-glazing my favourite frames. Very happy.
Fantastic service. A1 glasses.
I have used INeedSpex before and returned because of their excellent service and price. They did not disappoint. As before they turned around the frames I had provided in a matter of days with excellent lenses following my opticians prescription. Price was significantly cheaper than the opticians, and the provided more options. Delighted with the product and service and I will use them again.
I needSpex are INCREDIBLE - the service is so efficient and personal. My lenses used to cost upwards of £300 and now are less than £60! I couldn't recommend them enough
Hi Francesca, I take it that we got your "Bat" frame back to you before you went away!! Have a great time! Richard
good service ,efficient and speedy
Great Service very happy with new lenses fitted in my old frames
So easy ! Excellent quickfast service. Hassle free. Delighted