INeedSpex Reviews

Read INeedSpex Reviews
INeedSpex 5 star review on 1st July 2020
Elizabeth Ferrier
More Photos & Videos
So simple to use. Quick and easy. The glasses look exactly like I’d expect. The lenses work exactly like I’d expect. Delivered in five days. Fast. Effective. Reliable. Thank you.
Thank you for your kind comments. I am glad that you are happy with your "half-moons". I thought you might be interested to know that we are about to launch the 46 mm eye size with curl sides along with our new John Lennon glasses. Regards Richard
Wonderful service! I’m so pleased with the results. Thank you.
This is the third time I have used INeedSpex and the result is always excellent!
Thank you for your great review. I am always apprehensive when we ship outside the UK, but the "Tracked & Signed for Service" appears to work well!! Regards, Richard
If Carlsberg made an online optical company they would probably name it @INEEDSPEX.
That is one of the nicest reviews we have ever had. Many thanks. R
The Gold rimmed Edwardian Glasses fitted with my prescription are fantastic value and match the Antique originals I have been wearing for years, you will never tell the difference.
Delighted with glasses and also the quality of lenses. As I use varifocals I have often experienced problems/ but live these
Yes I had to adjust frames myself but great quality and great price
I am delighted that you are happy with the glasses and lenses. Unfortunately this is one of the main problems with buying on line: because you are so far away, it is impossible for us to adjust your frame!! Come and pay us a visit next time or come to the Goodwood Revival where we have a stand.
Kind regards Richard
I have used INeedSpex before. As with previous orders I am very happy with the result. The process was easy, the order was returned in a week and the lenses matched my opticians prescription. And the price was significantly lower than a high street optician.

I will continue to use INeedSpex for future needs.
Good customer service and took no time for them to complete and send back
Excellent value and service
Excellent service with good advice over the phone before I ordered. They managed to fulfil the order before Christmas despite a tight time schedule - AND their charges are so reasonable. Highly recommended.
I've used Innedspex twice now to glaze my RX sports glasses inserts, the service has been fast and the quality outstanding for the price.
I've had to contact them via email a couple of times, and found them fast to respond and always helpful..
All round professional speedy service....
Amazing service! I received a call from a very friendly and helpful man, to check that my prescription was correct. He also assured me I'd be able to get the glasses back in a few days, in time for my holiday. They arrived as promised, they're perfect and the price was great. Can't recommend enough. Thank you!
Excellent service , highly recommend
Delivered, perfectly fitted. worked a treat.
Thanks!
The frames I required were out of stock, and a short time after ordering I received a call advising me that it could take up to 10 days to obtain the frames. On the seventh day I received a call telling me the frames were on the way. They arrived and are exactly what I required.
Easy to sort new lenses online and good price for excellent quality lenses (much better than a high street chain I used for the last 4 years). Quick manufacture and delivery and they are great. Will use again
For some reason I think they’re fake
But
I can see
And
I am grateful for that
So
For gifting me eyesight again
The leaves are crisp
And the bricks
I can see their little hinges and etchings
Thank you for your review Ava. We’re rather disappointed you feel your glasses are fake, particularly as Savile Row have told us that they have assured you that, not only are we a main distributor, but also that they did indeed make
your frame. We’re not quite sure why you failed to mentioned this in your review. However, we’re pleased to hear that your eyesight has improved as a result of your new glasses
INeedSpex replaced the lenses for my prescription in some frames I bought in a charity shop and they are genuinely now the best glasses I have ever had. Absolutely amazing! Brilliant quality, very reasonably priced, and absolutely fantastic and very personal customer service. I genuinely cannot recommend them enough!
Totally awesome company! I needed a lens change on a very unique pair of vintage glasses. This company went above and beyond to help me out. Daily phone calls to update me on the situation. Where many other companies would have given up in defeat, "I need spex" were not satisfied until every avenue had been explored and fulfilled the requirements and on a tight timeframe too. Very very pleased with the service, attitude and dedication. My glasses are perfect!! I cannot thank you enough.
I’am very pleased with their service, I sent in a pair of very fragile and very old spectacles, for single lens to
be fitted, keeping my fingers crossed, Ineedspex fitted new lenses perfectly, with no damage.
INeedSpex is rated 4.80 based on 127 reviews