INeedSpex Reviews

of reviewers recommend INeedSpex
Read INeedSpex Reviews
Excellent value and service
Excellent service with good advice over the phone before I ordered. They managed to fulfil the order before Christmas despite a tight time schedule - AND their charges are so reasonable. Highly recommended.
I've used Innedspex twice now to glaze my RX sports glasses inserts, the service has been fast and the quality outstanding for the price. I've had to contact them via email a couple of times, and found them fast to respond and always helpful.. All round professional speedy service....
Amazing service! I received a call from a very friendly and helpful man, to check that my prescription was correct. He also assured me I'd be able to get the glasses back in a few days, in time for my holiday. They arrived as promised, they're perfect and the price was great. Can't recommend enough. Thank you!
Excellent service , highly recommend
Delivered, perfectly fitted. worked a treat. Thanks!
The frames I required were out of stock, and a short time after ordering I received a call advising me that it could take up to 10 days to obtain the frames. On the seventh day I received a call telling me the frames were on the way. They arrived and are exactly what I required.
Easy to sort new lenses online and good price for excellent quality lenses (much better than a high street chain I used for the last 4 years). Quick manufacture and delivery and they are great. Will use again
For some reason I think they’re fake But I can see And I am grateful for that So Thank you For gifting me eyesight again The leaves are crisp And the bricks I can see their little hinges and etchings Thank you
Thank you for your review Ava. We’re rather disappointed you feel your glasses are fake, particularly as Savile Row have told us that they have assured you that, not only are we a main distributor, but also that they did indeed make
your frame. We’re not quite sure why you failed to mentioned this in your review. However, we’re pleased to hear that your eyesight has improved as a result of your new glasses
INeedSpex replaced the lenses for my prescription in some frames I bought in a charity shop and they are genuinely now the best glasses I have ever had. Absolutely amazing! Brilliant quality, very reasonably priced, and absolutely fantastic and very personal customer service. I genuinely cannot recommend them enough!
Totally awesome company! I needed a lens change on a very unique pair of vintage glasses. This company went above and beyond to help me out. Daily phone calls to update me on the situation. Where many other companies would have given up in defeat, "I need spex" were not satisfied until every avenue had been explored and fulfilled the requirements and on a tight timeframe too. Very very pleased with the service, attitude and dedication. My glasses are perfect!! I cannot thank you enough.
I’am very pleased with their service, I sent in a pair of very fragile and very old spectacles, for single lens to be fitted, keeping my fingers crossed, Ineedspex fitted new lenses perfectly, with no damage.
I ordered Savile Row eyeglass frames with modifications. INeedSpex contacted me to verify the details before the order went through. They even gave me a discount on curl temples because Savile Row did not offer the length of skull temple I wanted. I was impressed with their level of customer service!
excellent service excellent advice
Incredible service, couldn’t be happier with my glasses and I’m very impressed with the quality. I was a little nervous given the age of the frames I had reglazed however you did an excellent job doing so. Also amazingly fast turn around receiving my glasses back before excpect was a great surprise. Can not fault the service will defiantly be using again and also recommending to friends.
i love the specs, they are so original like nothing you would find in the shops. also very good quality products. thanks ineedspex
The communication was problem-free, the order was processed quickly, the delivery reached me faster than expected. I am very satisfied. Many thanks also to David.
Placing the order was easy with the online data entry. My frames with new lenses fitted were returned promptly and in good condition. Very happy with the service and will send a second pair for upgrade.
Excellent service and advice from Richard with a rather difficult prescription from the opticians. Will definitely use again.
Top marks to the Team. I’ll be back. Peter