Incorporate Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incorporate Online
Read Incorporate Online Reviews

About Incorporate Online:

We specialise in incorporating small businesses in the United Kingdom, offering supportive and personalised service at a value based price. We are able to incorporate any type of UK Company and also offer a large number of ready-made companies and vintage companies.

02075149901

klutchumun@ocra.co.uk

Tell us how Incorporate Online made you happy
Having received my company paperwork ( eventually as it was posted to the wrong address ) I noticed the company number typed on my certificate of incorporation is also wrong ! Not impressed at all .
Hi Paul

Thanks for your feedback.

One of our staff will get back to you
The Incorporation exercise was a written question and answer procedure.

However, the Bank person who spoke to me was clearly young and inadequately trained, I concluded.
The young Lady concerned had to refer to another staff member to answer my questions, being approx. 4 or 5 in number.
Subsequently another person took over from her and he answered all my questions again, without having to refer to another staff member.
Dear Simon

Thank you for your feedback.
Unfortunately we don't have any control on the bank staff trainning we refer you to, i will defintely pass your feedback to them.

Keevin
I registered a company with you at 8pm, by 14:30 the next day I have had nothing from you, no confirmation, just this request for a review, I cannot give a positive review as I have as yet had no service ( company is advertised as being set up within 3 hours)
HI,
Am really sorry to hear that you have not received your document. Your document is send out well before we send the review email. I will advice you to check your junk folder as the email will have an attachement and some of the time the email gets block.

Our 3 Hours company set up is subject to Companies House approval. And their opening hours is open from 8.30 am till 5.00 Pm

Keevin HI,
I am really sorry to hear that you have not received your document. Your document was sent out well before we invite you for the review. Can you please check your junk folder as the email had an attachment and some of the time they get block.

Our 3 Hours company set up is subjected to Companies House approval, their opening hours being 8.30 am to 5.00 Pm

Keevin