Incorporate Online Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Incorporate Online

About Incorporate Online: We specialise in incorporating small businesses in the United Kingdom, offering supportive and personalised service at a value based price. We are able to incorporate any type of UK Company and also offer a large number of ready-made companies and vintage companies.

02075149901

klutchumun@ocra.co.uk

Tell us how Incorporate Online made you happy

"Yes is possible to share it on facebook"
Thanks for your review, can you please be more explicit

Regards

Keevin
"Incorporate online, have registered our company at Companies House before we had finished completing the forms online. The information is incorrect and despite two emails to them they have not responded. Very Poor."
Hi Laura

Unfortunately we haven't received any email from you. Can you please confirm the email address you sent your query to?

Regards

Keevin
"Bought company online. Money taken by paypal straight away. Waited 5 days and heard nothing. Called company, they tell me there is something wrong with address and not liked by companies house - asked why not contacted and told email was sent - check email address with guy on phone and correct checked carefully for email in junk and advert folders in gmail but definitely no email. Wait 5 day more days - again no contact, check on companies house and see that company was incorporated on Friday - request companies house to send me details directly. Got company registered but have had to be very proactive as not receiving any correspondence regarding purchase and obstacles to getting company. Promise of confirmation and documents within 3 hours highly misleading!!!"
"I have used there services before without a problem. However, they gave me the wrong information to use on there website. I am now stuck with a company name I didnt want and they couldnt care less"
Dear Nigel

Thank you for your comment. We apologise for the inconvenience caused by us.
My colleague simona offered you a free name change in order to alleviate the situation. Can you please provide us a new name?

Please email me directly - lutchumun@4business.com and I will look into this matter for you.

Kind Regards.