Incorporate Online Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Incorporate Online

About Incorporate Online: We specialise in incorporating small businesses in the United Kingdom, offering supportive and personalised service at a value based price. We are able to incorporate any type of UK Company and also offer a large number of ready-made companies and vintage companies.

02075149901

klutchumun@ocra.co.uk

Tell us how Incorporate Online made you happy

"Simply EXCELLENT . I will used them again"
"Quick and easy to set up LLP. Experienced helpful staff members."
"Yes is possible to share it on facebook"
Thanks for your review, can you please be more explicit

Regards

Keevin
"Quick and easy. Done on a bank holiday."
"Very good service well recommended"
"Very good for accountants - however I do feel the selling of all the items is not needed and that the layman can be lulled into buying stuff they don't need. For example on the very first page the "dormant" company option (which most people won't choose) is all you need to get it done but this is not made clear."
"i was initially impressed with the website but after the purchase it started to go wrong where you have to input information about the company structure. they need to work on their website before i would give them 5 stars. shame because the deal was good"
Hi Anne

Thanks for your valuable feedback, just to let you know that we will be launching a brand new website shortly with all the issues address

Regards

Keevin
"Excellent and efficient service. Speedy and prompt - great stuff"
"I had some trouble making the process on the website work, but when I rang to get some help everything worked fine. I'm hoping that my documents will arrive today."
"Excellent service and very quick response to inquires."
"I requested a digital company formation with appointments, and received everything a day later. Everything was perfect, and the price was right."
"Company was incorporated very easily, quickly and cheaply. Very happy."
"Good service, clear and simple, fast and reliable."
"Have used the service twice now and achieved the results I needed, the last time the web site froze half way through setting up directors and caused a small delay but the staff in the office rectified this quickly and enabled me to proceed, Will use this service again when the need arises"
"Verry easy and nice"
"cant complain, i applyed sunday night, monday afternoon i had cirts emailed to me and im hopeing the cirts will be in the post tomorrow (wednessday)"
"Having received my company paperwork ( eventually as it was posted to the wrong address ) I noticed the company number typed on my certificate of incorporation is also wrong ! Not impressed at all ."
Hi Paul

Thanks for your feedback.

One of our staff will get back to you
"It was an excellent experience through Incorporate Online to register my company. I never had any difficult. I will recommend Incorporate Online anyone who want register company."
"I received a good service from 4business. My company got registered within the expected time frames. I have received all documentation hence I am pleased. Keep up the good work guys."
"Quicky and easy company formation"
Incorporate Online is rated 4.64 based on 217 reviews