Incorporate Online Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Incorporate Online

About Incorporate Online: We specialise in incorporating small businesses in the United Kingdom, offering supportive and personalised service at a value based price. We are able to incorporate any type of UK Company and also offer a large number of ready-made companies and vintage companies.

02075149901

klutchumun@ocra.co.uk

Tell us how Incorporate Online made you happy

"Great service easy to use for the uninitiated. Helpful telephone answering service also put my mind at rest. Would recommend to others."
"The new site its too long to open the manage your accounts. I hope it will be fixed soon as we are using this site for more than 7 years now. Overall excellent."
Thank you Janice for your valuable feedback, I can see that this section is taking a bit longer than usual due to the huge number of companies ordered through us. Our IT Team are now looking into optimizing this section.

Regards

Keevin
"Its The fastest ever"
"The website is a bit old and has a few quirks but support are responsive and everything went smoothly from there."
Hi

Thanks for the review, we have just launched our new responsive website unfortunately at the time you were placing your order the website wasn't ready. Please feel free to review the website.

Regards

Keevin
"I found Incorporate Online business registration process,to be very thorough,self explanatory,easy to follow guidelines,welcoming,and extremely satisfied with the overall application. The prices for each service they offer are very worthwhile and reasonable,I like the option of having my own choice aswel as incorporate Online's own recommendation, I would definitely recommend this company to anyone wanting to register there company,it's a very quick process and easy to follow."
"was quick and easy and a lot of help from within"
"I have used the service a number of times now and been very satisfied with the service. No complaints whatsoever. Would recommend if asked. Robert"
"Very professional, absolutely no problems, but please do look at your software, it is not very user friendly for older people or people who are not well acquainted with computers. but service is second to none."
"The process of setting up the Company online was effortless. Completing the online forms was fast and easy. E mail documentation was received within minutes. Hard copies arrived the following morning by first class post. Overall a very fast and efficient service"
"It was easy and simple to establish my company with incorporate online. They managed everything I need in order to kick off with my business!"
"I found Incorporateonline very helpful in setting up my limited company. It helped me to concentrate on other tasks related to setting up my company instead. The paper work and company registration documents were emailed and posted promptly and on time, making my life easier"
"Easy, quick and support in the past when I've needed it has been speedy and very helpful. I've been a loyal customers for several years and have formed many companies through this company."
"The process was straight forward and very well priced. I received notification regarding my Ltd company the following day with no hassles whatsoever. Overall a good experience."
"Was fast an a guy call me was zuper"
"I have used 4 business for over 10 years, never had any problems. Very helpful when you need advice. Will continue to use them. Brilliant"
"Straight forward and easy."
"Very Simple and professional"
"Wow, the whole process was just so easy! It took about 30 minutes - can you believe it? Once the forms were completed everything else was organised by Incorporate, brilliant!"
"It could not have been more simple"
"The most efficient company incorporation site in the UK!"
Incorporate Online is rated 4.64 based on 217 reviews