Wychanger Barton Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Wychanger Barton

How would you rate Wychanger Barton?

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Wychanger Barton in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Pre arranged visit gave them 3 weeks advanced warning and phone calls in between to my arrival to purchase some Ariat riding boots bearing in mind i was driving 134 mile round trip to visit the store on my arrival i was shocked and dissapointed even after the many phone calls they only put aside three pairs of boots in the same size and had nothing else in store, as it had apparently all been put on the lorry to Westpoint exeter. I was told that if i came again on the Weds that my boots would be ordered and i could collect on Weds when i called again to confirm they didn't have them we agreed by the Sat they would have them i called them on the Friday at 4pm hour before the store closes to confirm my visit to be told that my boots had been put on the lorry to go to Olmpia London which is a week long show when i asked when did they expect to get my boots they were clueless even though i was told the lorry was parked outside it was way too much of a logistics issue to get them off the lorry and i expect if i hadn't of called i would of driven another 134 miles to be told no boots. I was livid to say the least i wouldn't bother troubling them again disgusting no customer service and i will take my money elsewhere sorry Roy and Jeanette Male unimpressed."
Laura Batten
"Superb product, great service"
Wychanger Barton is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews