INAYAH Reviews

of reviewers recommend INAYAH
Read INAYAH Reviews

About INAYAH:

Modest Fashion for Modest Women. The official reviews site for global modest fashion brand INAYAH.

01908 061 341

6 Precedent Drive, Rooksley

Alhamdulilah my dress came in very good time for Eid. It's one of my favorite. It's pretty and one of the most comfortable things I wear! 💓
Great dress - I liked material and design! Fast delivery! I’m satisfied 100% thank you:)
i have purchased one pleated skirt for first time . it is very beautiful
Excellent quality
Love the dresses I got. Great quality. A size M fits perfectly. I would recommend getting a size up if you want it to be loose. Very happy with the quick delivery. Thank you Inayah.
Inayah is absolutely amazing and I’m not just saying that. Inayah makes products to satisfy their customers. And I truly think they do just that.
Thank you, very beautiful dresses. Size fits well . I liked it all very much
Inayah clothing never dissapoints! I have bought several items of clothing and I always look forward to receiving them. They are always the perfect fit, length, shape and colour! and turns out better than expected. The quality is superb the fabrics are amazing. I honestly cannot fault Inayah and not to mention their flawless ordering system and their superfast delivery service! They are right up there with my most frequently visited websites, in fact it probably is!
I loved the items , fits truly to size , it was a fast shipping , i have injoyed dealing with inayah , thanks ! :)
good quality and elegant designes
I just love everything i received so far. I am so happy. I would really like to buy much more abayas and dresses but i can only choose the ones with buttons right now because i am breast feeding my son. The Hijabs are amazing! The fabric is great! The size is always perfect. Its Alhamdulillah long enough. When i had a problem with the delivery the inayah team answered immediately. Thank you!
Easy to shop prompt service
Excellent quality all the way to the labelling. I always buy pieces from INAYAH
I ordered a few items and each one was absolutely beautiful. The material and stitching was too a very high standard. I find the sizing is perfect and always delivered within a few working days.
Inayah is definitely my go-to retailer. I love the high-fashion designs for the modest and modern muslimah! I’m very particular about fabrics and would like to see more natural fabrics like linen (lined of course), good quality cotton, and rayon in the clothing and not just the hijabs.
Quick delivery. Hijab en blouse are of nice quality. Happy alhamdoelilah:).
Tissu de qualité et livraison très rapide ! J'en suis à ma 5e commande et toujours aussi satisfaite.
Quick delivery service and a lovely abaya delivered.
The quality is great, it looks smart and was delivered quickly. I definitely recommend this site For the in house team is would be great to get an abaya that zips up the front.
Very glad with my new abaya and dress! Fits perfect to me and quality is on top! These 2 are ones of my fav now! Thanx to Inayah!💓
Inayah is my absolute favorite place to order clothes from. The quality of Inayah clothing is unlike any other, and your quick delivery to the US makes it easy to get what I need. I do with the prices were a but more reasonable, or that you ran sales more often. It makes ordering something from Inayah something special, but I wish I could do it more frequently!
INAYAH is rated 3.91 based on 201 reviews