INAYAH Reviews

63% of reviewers recommend INAYAH

About INAYAH: Modest Fashion for Modest Women. The official reviews site for global modest fashion brand INAYAH.

01908 061 341

6 Precedent Drive, Rooksley

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Bought myself some items from the sale, first time ordering from INAYAH so didn’t want to go overboard. However, the clothing is just perfect! I ordered a size up from myself and even though the item was loose it STILL looks great- unlike ordering bigger clothing from other places and it just looking like a bag on you. The material of the dresses are beautiful, and the fit is... well if I could insert the thumbs up emoji it would go here. Three times. It took 2-3 days to get here which was fab! Will definitely keep INAYAH on my list of trusted shopping sites and be ordering more in the future- thanks guys!"
"Good quality and elegant"
"the quality is very good. in size always fits exactly. I receive the package quickly."
"I'm in love ❤ I will do another order soon 🙏🏻❤"
"Absolutely fantastic service. Can not fault them in the slightest. I have placed several orders with them and had to place several returns due to sizing issues! They have always refunded me within a week! I would definitely recommend them and will continue to shop on their website. Keep up the great service!"
"Extremely pleased with my hijab. This is one I’ve been searching for a long time and I couldn’t be happier. Alhamdulillah. The material, colour and size is perfect and it’s ideal for an every day, comfortable hijab. Brilliant service and I cannot wait to place another order soon. InshaAllah. Thank you."
"Please design more using soft T-shirt material for jubah, pens,tops summer looks since my country year through is hot( EAST MALAYSIA). I love one design you make 3 pieces ( I still wear to mosque and have it for 2 years already) Thank you."
"Fast delivery customer service is quite good too"
"Very pleased with my items both dresses came in good condition and the right size and was delivered on time happy customer"
"First time I've ordered from yourselves. I was worried that my dress wouldn't be all that I was hoping to be but wasn't left disappointed at all. Dress fully lined, button detail on sleeves and beading around neckline all beautiful. Thank you."
"Beautiful dress fully lined with just the right amount of decoration. Quick delivery. Extremely pleased with price and service."
"I have made a few purchases and have been really happy with them all. Quality garments :)"
"Loved both the dresses I got, perfect fitting and look exactly the way they are shown in the photos."
"I loved the dress it was exactly as stated on the website it was a quick delivery overall excellent"
"Great quality, a variety of modest designs with impeccable finish."
"Loved my dress from Inayah. I received lots of complements when I wore it and felt comfortable in it too."
"I absolutely love my new abayas, so stunning and modest 👏🏼"
"Quick delivery and material and product of good quality and fitting."
"everything is simply perfect"
"Very good service overall, shame they don’t do exchanges regarding size etc. you have to send back and then re-order and pay again, not practical."
"Great outfits, quick delivery mash Allah"
INAYAH is rated 3.75 based on 107 reviews