INAYAH Reviews

of reviewers recommend INAYAH
Read INAYAH Reviews

About INAYAH:

Modest Fashion for Modest Women. The official reviews site for global modest fashion brand INAYAH.

01908 061 341

6 Precedent Drive, Rooksley

Very good service!!
Only problem is colour is decieving.
The best
I love your all your crepe hijabs, I have so many of them. My only negative would be that the INAYAH plate isn’t stitched on to a high standard as they almost always comes off and I have to stitch it back on again. I love your returns policy it’s so straight forward and easy.
The quality of the dresses I purchased was outstanding. Fully lined, well tailored and lovely fabric.
Assalumu Alaikum, I am very happy with the service provided by INAYAH, my delivery came on time and the hijabs were of a high quality. I am very happy with my recent purchases and will definitely order again. Many Thanks Anab,
Hi the good are lovely a bit expensive and the sizes are always smaller then the actual size. The sample sale should be in more than one city eg Bradford too. I was happy with the outfits I hot in the sale.
One of the hijab material has a different texture from the others despite buying from the same range of hijab. Overall service was good. Just the inconsistency in the texture of the hijab.
iam new customer their clothing quality is amazing they are true on size, but ididnt like the length mostly they are shorter than i was expecting
Some goods are over priced and sizes not always what expected.
I love to buy from your website, but recently each time I order the same size but when I receive the item each is different sometimes it’s smaller and sometimes bigger, and I order M always and my friend also told me that happened with her too 2 weeks ago. That’s bothering me other than that all good.
Quick delivery and the dress is really nice and well made, but it is lined all the way through which makes it unsuitable for really warm weather, given the outer fabric is not see-through, and I ordered it for the summer. Its a lovely dress and I'm looking forward to wearing it.
Excellent quality and tailoring. Good customer service. Classic styles and they often have good deals.
The outfit was amazing however, if you do choose to buy one of their dresses i would suggest sizing down one.
I love most of Inayah design. However, I wish Inayah provide length choice that would cater petite size people. We used to be able to choose length 52”, but now the regular is 54”.
Your clothes have remained consistent in great quality, even despite the change in management of the company. I do wish there was an overall improvement in the website design, from a stylistic standpoint...I do miss the "old" website style - right now, the site is easy to navigate and things are clear, but it feels a bit sterile. I used to associate Inayah with being one of the more high-end modest brands, but it seems to get lost in the sea of new fast modest fashion brands. Also, I do think there needs to be regular review of the availability of products. There have been several times where a size/length shows as available but then is out of stock; that's a bit frustrating from a consumer standpoint. However, with that said, I think Inayah's strengths are that it is trendy, and fashionable, while staying true to it's overall aesthetic. Also, I like the diversity in the models. The clothes are really good quality, better than what the website actually depicts, which is a pity. Please bring back the spirit of the old aesthetic prior to to the company being acquired; it was really unique, and in my observation, I know many true Inayah fans from the beginning feel the same way.
I love Inayah dresses and hijabs..but the only problem that I face is due to my petite size. The midi tops and pants I ordered were too long for me because of my height, although I chose the smallest size. So my suggestion to your talented team is to design a range for petite size girls like me. Thank you! Hope you will consider this 😊
Too expensive
Lovely mashaAllah modest stylish unique clothing ladies.
Great quality fabric, wonderful & prompt customer service. Beautiful designs that are refreshing! However, shipping cost are a big factor to bare. Would only shop when products are on sale, or when there’s a promo code or when i drop by UK! Sizes isn’t standardized across every design. An XS for one product may not be an XS-fit for another product design. I almost always have to get my dress altered due to this.
INAYAH is rated 3.91 based on 201 reviews