INAYAH Reviews

64% of reviewers recommend INAYAH

About INAYAH: Modest Fashion for Modest Women. The official reviews site for global modest fashion brand INAYAH.

01908 061 341

6 Precedent Drive, Rooksley

"I like all clothes which I got previously from Innayah, but I got them in pop up store.Recently ordered 2 hijabs and colour is nothing like the one on website."
"Hijabs are nice, but I don’t see any difference in quality between these and scarves from a market, so the price seems unreasonable."
"I have ordered twice from Inayah and on both occasions have found the colour shown on the website is very different to the actual item which is quite disappointing. Nonetheless the items have been of excellent quality"
"Bought soft touch hijab made out of polyester so heavy, its made for body clothing not on the head personally was too heavy and blocked some noise. Rayon hijab was nice but creases easy. Too hyped inayah hijabs are."
"Dresses are good quality and match online descriptions well but definitely check the sizing as they seem to have changed and feel a lot bigger. They are quite expensive compared to what they used to be so buy one only if you really like it!"
"I love my outfits which I brought however I do think you need more variety of maxi skirts. Also, when I made my order it went to Birmingham and when I got in contact with Inayah I wasn’t happy with how we got no reply but huowever the sister from Birmingham did send me my package."
"The product displayed was not the one received. To help improve a customers experience, especially those buying online for the first time. Help them understand the different materials, especially through the photographs, this was as i bought a jersey chiffon thinking it was a jersey cotton, based on judgement of that displayed. This is vital as the terms and conditions if remembered correctly does not allow scarves to be returned. However, the substitute product received was acceptable."
"There is a massive hype about Inayah and I wanted to be able to purchase an abaya without regretting. I think the sizing is unfortunately not suitable and I would suggest going one size up always. You can get the same quality abayas and dresses from the market. Sorry, not sorry."
"Good abayas - sleeve length is a bit short for the tall option. Hijabs however - material needs to be improved significantly! Crease and slip off so easily"
"The service and delivery was ok but size guide on website misleading."
"Your clothes are beautiful but it is to difficult to return items that doesn't fit back to you. Try to improve your return policy."
"Most of the hijabs I purchased were as expected. However, the black one was too think and wide. It even impairs my hearing when I have it on. The material used is not suitable for a headscarf. It is more suitable for a abaya."
"Dress measurements are not always accurate. Purchase with caution."
"Sizing is difficult to understand. You should put pictures up to show the true length. Quality is good. Good shipping and service."
"Hey I actually returned my product. It wasn’t as it seemed. And I’m still waiting for my money to be returned into my account. It’s ashame return isn’t paid for by the company."
"I used to shop at Inayah a lot however prices now have just shot up extensively"
"I have not received my package until today. I need my shipment number for dhl!!!"
"Unfortunately, I am not satisfied with my last order. I wish, that Inayah sell modal scarfs again, not modal effect. Best regards"
"I used to love your products, but lately, the styles have been repetitive, there is never anything new, and the occasion wear prices sky-rocketed from affordable to too expensive for an average looking dress. The sizes are also off. I’m a US size 2-4 and I have to purchase dresses that are XXS and still spend money to have them smaller. It’s also very frustrating that you don’t have return labels. I’m too scared to purchase anything in fear of it being not what I had in mind, and not being able to return it. Also the quality of some items is really poor. I truly hope you improve, as you were often my only choice as a modest clothing company. Everyone used to ask me where I got all my nice kimonos and dresses from. Inshallah we can go back to that time."
"I really like the Inayah designs but find the fabric is not such great quality. It also appears over the last few months they seemed to have doubled their prices for no given reason i.e better stitching, quality of fabric etc"
INAYAH is rated 3.79 based on 124 reviews