INAYAH Reviews

64% of reviewers recommend INAYAH

About INAYAH: Modest Fashion for Modest Women. The official reviews site for global modest fashion brand INAYAH.

01908 061 341

6 Precedent Drive, Rooksley

"The hijabs purchased are very soft and comfortable to wear. I have loads of inayah hijab collection however disappointed to know that their prices has gone up and stock is limited."
"Inayah is my favourite shop but recently prices are gone really higher which prevents me to shop more often."
"Purchased the black smock abaya, it was a lot heavier than expected as it is fully lined and the fabric is quite heavy. I would have liked the description of the item to describe this as I will not be able to wear it in summer without removing the lining. But it is a gorgeous item and as always very quick delivery and service! Will purchase again"
"Good quality bad fit"
"Style and material was very nice just fitting was not suitable for me"
"Nice dresses but a bit of care shoulf be fone for xs sizes - the breast measurement is usually very large even though the whole dress fits so a return is inevitable."
"Beautiful designs where femininity and current cool add interest to traditional modesty. Excellent price range and reliable sizing. Would appreciate more efforts being made sustainability-wise, as well as more info on the brand's ethical status. Also, more representation of the non-hijabi muslim target consumer. Overall recommended."
"I was rely pleased with my percheses & the quick delivery. I was a bit worried about everything I ordered size, material etc........ but once I saw it all I was rely pleased :)"
"Your delivery service is on point i recieved the package within the given timeframe and was updated every step of the way. I found it hard to pick my size as your site doesnt show the exact measurements for the garment, i have bought size S abaya, size M shirt and size L top so your sizes are quite unpredictable. I have also found your sleeve lengths are an awkward length its not full length or 3/4 it just looks abit shrunk so would be great to keep it full length other than that i love your collection and service"
"I love the style and quality of your fashion, however, I do find it abit too pricey, it would've been perfect if it was affordable."
"I love the clothes but it’s a shame the sizing has changed a little, I used to be able to get abayas suitable for my height, I’ve had to return the abaya I ordered as it was too short for me. I’m 5ft 10 so I guess the abaya would fit most people in general."
"Hi, The service was great, but it would be perfect if this company provided 60” when it comes to your dresses and abayahs seeing now the tallest is 58”. Thank you"
"Absolutely love Inayah. The quality of their items is outstanding. I have never been dissatisfied. Only wish price were a bit more affordable."
"I think sizes could b a bit bigger. I got a xxl size and the sleeves n upper half were very loose but abaya was sitting quite comfortably around midsection.. N may be something to cover the back zip... can feel really cold on the back. N pulls my hair. Lovely material... I av shopped from inayah for a long time... n the quality is very good n last long... the sizes really annoy me"
"From order to receiveing everything was really prompt .. it was difficult to accept that I received my courier from uk to karachi in just 3 days .. the products and stuff are amazing just as shown in the pictures.. highly satisfied.."
"the items came on time one of the scarves was very big - too big"
"Love inayah clothing and their designs are excellent. However the customer service is the worst. I complained about the quality of one the abayas I bought and they refused the do anything about it."
"Best quality scarves that last long."
"There isn’t variety of scarfs like there used to be a few years ago when l used to order scarfs and ive ordered tonnes with so many designed scarfs. Its for me just acceptable now at the amount there are. They are still lovely but theres not much out there for me to say Wow any longer"
"it was alright"