INAYAH Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend INAYAH

About INAYAH: Modest Fashion for Modest Women. The official reviews site for global modest fashion brand INAYAH.

01908 061 341

6 Precedent Drive, Rooksley

Click Here
"Literally a scam the dress cost way to much for the material but the price says 105$ cad and it was on the website for 240$ cad I WANT MY MONEY BACK and it took a long time to come especially when I paid like 76 for duties and taxes"
"Your clothes have remained consistent in great quality, even despite the change in management of the company. I do wish there was an overall improvement in the website design, from a stylistic standpoint...I do miss the "old" website style - right now, the site is easy to navigate and things are clear, but it feels a bit sterile. I used to associate Inayah with being one of the more high-end modest brands, but it seems to get lost in the sea of new fast modest fashion brands. Also, I do think there needs to be regular review of the availability of products. There have been several times where a size/length shows as available but then is out of stock; that's a bit frustrating from a consumer standpoint. However, with that said, I think Inayah's strengths are that it is trendy, and fashionable, while staying true to it's overall aesthetic. Also, I like the diversity in the models. The clothes are really good quality, better than what the website actually depicts, which is a pity. Please bring back the spirit of the old aesthetic prior to to the company being acquired; it was really unique, and in my observation, I know many true Inayah fans from the beginning feel the same way."
"I love how modest, stylish, and comfortable items I purchase from INAYAH are. I always get compliments on these pieces."
"I love Inayah dresses and hijabs..but the only problem that I face is due to my petite size. The midi tops and pants I ordered were too long for me because of my height, although I chose the smallest size. So my suggestion to your talented team is to design a range for petite size girls like me. Thank you! Hope you will consider this 😊"
"Lovely dress, flows really well, true to size"
"It was amazing!"
"My order was shipped quickly and I got it before Eid! Product was very good quality and the price was reasonable. Thank you!"
"vetements sympas pour femmes voilées/pudiques. Mais prix élevé. j'ai acheté deux articles en promo. Apres deux portés, le pantalon fait déjà des petites bouloches à l'entrejambe."
"I’ve bought few abayas now from Inayah and I must say the quality is better if not the best than most modest wear outlets Well done !! Definitely recommend!"
"Nice colour and fit, but the lenght it short. Even though I ordered Tall"
"Shirts were extremely small :("
"Too expensive"
"Lovely mashaAllah modest stylish unique clothing ladies."
"Always have the best experience with quality and style as well as fit!"
"Great service, fast delivery and excellent quality."
"I received my order very quick, and the dress was exactly as the description and it fit my size too. Thank you"
"I have not received my package until today. I need my shipment number for dhl!!!"
"i bought some clothes cost me £170 I returned because the size was big ,they didn’t return my money back very disappointing"
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

If you would like to email us with your order details we can check if this return was received back to our warehouse. Refunds can only be processed once we have received the items back.
Kind regards
Inayah
"Just wanted to say that I'm very pleased with my purchase! (Won 100 worth of vouchers! On a Facebook competition! #INAYAH Lovely birthday gift! ❤️)Super fast delivery! Great quality clothing! Definitely would recommend!😃"
"Fantastic quality hijabs, only the best from Inayah"
INAYAH is rated 3.91 based on 201 reviews