INAYAH Reviews

63% of reviewers recommend INAYAH

About INAYAH: Modest Fashion for Modest Women. The official reviews site for global modest fashion brand INAYAH.

01908 061 341

6 Precedent Drive, Rooksley

"The dress wasnt what I expected so I returned it back. It has been 16 days now and i still haven’t got my money back. I am very disappointed. Can someone get back to me. Thank you"
"Fast delivery and beautiful skirt and black lace crop top. Very modest and elegant and well made and nice quality. I would buy from Innayah again!"
"Hi, The service was great, but it would be perfect if this company provided 60” when it comes to your dresses and abayahs seeing now the tallest is 58”. Thank you"
"Absolutely love Inayah. The quality of their items is outstanding. I have never been dissatisfied. Only wish price were a bit more affordable."
"very reliable lovely modest pieces"
"Good abayas - sleeve length is a bit short for the tall option. Hijabs however - material needs to be improved significantly! Crease and slip off so easily"
"My dress is ill fitted around the sleeves and a little short when I requested to exchange it they refused and offered me a refund and told me to repurchase the correct size. The problem with this is I bought the dress for £90 and if I repurchase its £175. I always do my best to shop from small business as opposed to designer and high street but I’m always disappointed at the service once you buy their product."
"I think sizes could b a bit bigger. I got a xxl size and the sleeves n upper half were very loose but abaya was sitting quite comfortably around midsection.. N may be something to cover the back zip... can feel really cold on the back. N pulls my hair. Lovely material... I av shopped from inayah for a long time... n the quality is very good n last long... the sizes really annoy me"
"Love your clothes but please bring more plus size dresess"
"I love your cloth"
"Ur ship is sooo much! + u have to pay if u just only to change the size. That sucks. Ur size in close is anaroxia!!"
"From order to receiveing everything was really prompt .. it was difficult to accept that I received my courier from uk to karachi in just 3 days .. the products and stuff are amazing just as shown in the pictures.. highly satisfied.."
"Quality hijabs. Very happy with my purchase."
"The service and delivery was ok but size guide on website misleading."
"Professional, prompt service. Excellent pieces."
"Inayah used to be my favourite online store for abayas. I used to be a frequent purchaser however I have noticed a lot of changes. The sizes 52, 54, 56, 58 etc. are no longer there, and regular or tall both do not fit anymore. Also most of the abayas have doubled in price now. This is very disappointing as Inayah was very reliable and one of the best abaya stores around."
"I love Inayah clothes, especially as you tgey come in different sizes and lengths. The range is chic and beautiful. I often end dressed like an Inayah billboard."
"Beautiful abaya..Worth it for price.love it.quick delivery."
"Your clothes are beautiful but it is to difficult to return items that doesn't fit back to you. Try to improve your return policy."
"The material of the black top was so stiff I couldn’t even move. Felt like a robot I wore it for an event and have never felt so uncomfortable I definitely won’t be buying again. It wasn’t worth over £20 the material was so cheap and I felt tacky. I may as well of gone to primark!"
INAYAH is rated 3.75 based on 107 reviews