INAYAH Reviews

64% of reviewers recommend INAYAH

About INAYAH: Modest Fashion for Modest Women. The official reviews site for global modest fashion brand INAYAH.

01908 061 341

6 Precedent Drive, Rooksley

"Fast delivery and beautiful skirt and black lace crop top. Very modest and elegant and well made and nice quality. I would buy from Innayah again!"
"very reliable lovely modest pieces"
"I love your cloth"
"Quality hijabs. Very happy with my purchase."
"Professional, prompt service. Excellent pieces."
"I love Inayah clothes, especially as you tgey come in different sizes and lengths. The range is chic and beautiful. I often end dressed like an Inayah billboard."
"Beautiful abaya..Worth it for price.love it.quick delivery."
"My first time ordering from inayah, quality fabric and lovely scarf only issue is colour of scarf on screen and in person do not match."
"The dress was good quality and the fabric was nice"
"Great quality , perfect fit and elegant yet causal. I would highly recommend."
"Excellent quality love it and very fast delivery thanks"
"The burgundy skirt is amazing. So pretty and girly. Can't wait to wear it. Just a shame that couldn't get a replacement the 2 tops. Theb2 tops didn't suit me. Although I won the competition. I hadn't read the small print. Would have love the same skirt in black."
"Very good service!!"
"Only problem is colour is decieving."
"The best"
"I love your all your crepe hijabs, I have so many of them. My only negative would be that the INAYAH plate isn’t stitched on to a high standard as they almost always comes off and I have to stitch it back on again. I love your returns policy it’s so straight forward and easy."
"The quality of the dresses I purchased was outstanding. Fully lined, well tailored and lovely fabric."
"Assalumu Alaikum, I am very happy with the service provided by INAYAH, my delivery came on time and the hijabs were of a high quality. I am very happy with my recent purchases and will definitely order again. Many Thanks Anab,"
"Great quality fabric, wonderful & prompt customer service. Beautiful designs that are refreshing! However, shipping cost are a big factor to bare. Would only shop when products are on sale, or when there’s a promo code or when i drop by UK! Sizes isn’t standardized across every design. An XS for one product may not be an XS-fit for another product design. I almost always have to get my dress altered due to this."
INAYAH is rated 3.79 based on 124 reviews