INAYAH Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend INAYAH

About INAYAH: Modest Fashion for Modest Women. The official reviews site for global modest fashion brand INAYAH.

01908 061 341

6 Precedent Drive, Rooksley

Click Here
"It was amazing!"
"My order was shipped quickly and I got it before Eid! Product was very good quality and the price was reasonable. Thank you!"
"I’ve bought few abayas now from Inayah and I must say the quality is better if not the best than most modest wear outlets Well done !! Definitely recommend!"
"Always have the best experience with quality and style as well as fit!"
"Great service, fast delivery and excellent quality."
"I received my order very quick, and the dress was exactly as the description and it fit my size too. Thank you"
"Just wanted to say that I'm very pleased with my purchase! (Won 100 worth of vouchers! On a Facebook competition! #INAYAH Lovely birthday gift! ❀️)Super fast delivery! Great quality clothing! Definitely would recommend!πŸ˜ƒ"
"Fantastic quality hijabs, only the best from Inayah"
"I was very happy with my outfit & how quickly it was delivered. Also didn’t have to pay for any delivery MashAllah."
"Very much satisfied. Thank you so much. ❀️"
"Amazing quality clothing and modest fashion !"
"Suits are very comfortable and the design is not form fitting which I absolutely love. It is so hard to find business suits that are not form fitting and with INAYAH I finally found them. Hijabs are beautiful and crated with care. Thank you."
"Super merci beaucoup Très bonne livraison et qualité"
"This was my first order from Inayah and i will definitely be using them again! My dress was beautiful, very well made and true to size which was good as i didnt have to worry about returning it. I was also kept up to date with delivery times and recived my parcel the next day which was amazing! Thank you Inayah i felt beautiful in my dress."
"πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β€β€β€β€β€πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ₯°"
"Superbe qualité"
"Love my scarf 😍"
"Good quality and elegant"
"the quality is very good. in size always fits exactly. I receive the package quickly."
"I'm in love ❀ I will do another order soon πŸ™πŸ»β€"
INAYAH is rated 3.91 based on 201 reviews