INAYAH Reviews

64% of reviewers recommend INAYAH

About INAYAH: Modest Fashion for Modest Women. The official reviews site for global modest fashion brand INAYAH.

01908 061 341

6 Precedent Drive, Rooksley

"Beautiful dress fully lined with just the right amount of decoration. Quick delivery. Extremely pleased with price and service."
"I have made a few purchases and have been really happy with them all. Quality garments :)"
"Loved both the dresses I got, perfect fitting and look exactly the way they are shown in the photos."
"I loved the dress it was exactly as stated on the website it was a quick delivery overall excellent"
"Great quality, a variety of modest designs with impeccable finish."
"Loved my dress from Inayah. I received lots of complements when I wore it and felt comfortable in it too."
"I absolutely love my new abayas, so stunning and modest 👏🏼"
"Quick delivery and material and product of good quality and fitting."
"everything is simply perfect"
"Very good service overall, shame they don’t do exchanges regarding size etc. you have to send back and then re-order and pay again, not practical."
"Great outfits, quick delivery mash Allah"
"Beautiful styles and material."
"Very efficient and professional service"
"Great website. Items arrived exactly as described. Love my new garms! We definitely use again."
"I love the dress v classy and well stitched and m really impressed by how kindly u hav returned my money for items tht didn’t fit me not once I had to write or request respect ur gud costumes service defin would order again frm your website many thanks jazakallah"
"Lovely design and quality"
"Loved the Abaya"
"Love my kaftan :) will defiantly be ordering again!"
"Dresses were both elegant! Delivery was quick too."
"Quick delivery great quality love it! But i wish there were more soft crepe hijabs still"
INAYAH is rated 3.79 based on 124 reviews