INAYAH Reviews

of reviewers recommend INAYAH
Read INAYAH Reviews

About INAYAH:

Modest Fashion for Modest Women. The official reviews site for global modest fashion brand INAYAH.

01908 061 341

6 Precedent Drive, Rooksley

Inayah has excellent customer service, prompt delivery and the quality of the clothes was amazing as was the fit
Very happy with my purchase perfect fit sizes are good and very good Quality will definitely be ordering from inayah again
I was super impressed with delivery days it arrives in Qatar. Really happy to order in the future in sha Allah
I love these pants. Its so hard to find something that creates a beautoful silloutte these days. These pants make it hapoen. I feel great in them. So glad i bought them.
I am satisfied with your service👍🏽
Nice color, great quality, fast shipping. I have ordered to my mother too same day I have received my scarves :-)
She loves the blush soft crepe hijab which I also have.
Good product and best service.
The dress fit perfect. I received a lot of compliments. I’ll definitely will be purchasing more from INAYAH.
Amazong quality
The best quality
Livraison très rapide et qualité des produits vraiment magnifique, j’attend des promotions puis je re commande 😍
The shipping was fast and the hijab quality is good
The quality is very good
I love youuuuu Inayah collection
I bought a total of 3 dresses in the past couple months. I returned 1 dress and love the other too. Definitely would purchase dresses from here in the future again!
Brilliant clothes, very happy with my purchase
Quality of material exceeded my expectations and the fit is amazing !!
very nice and perfect fit!
I love how modest, stylish, and comfortable items I purchase from INAYAH are. I always get compliments on these pieces.
Lovely dress, flows really well, true to size
INAYAH is rated 3.91 based on 201 reviews