INAYAH Reviews

of reviewers recommend INAYAH
Read INAYAH Reviews

About INAYAH:

Modest Fashion for Modest Women. The official reviews site for global modest fashion brand INAYAH.

01908 061 341

6 Precedent Drive, Rooksley

Alhamdulilah my dress came in very good time for Eid. It's one of my favorite. It's pretty and one of the most comfortable things I wear! 💓
very nice dress and wonderful. dress texture perfect
Great dress - I liked material and design! Fast delivery! I’m satisfied 100% thank you:)
Hi the good are lovely a bit expensive and the sizes are always smaller then the actual size. The sample sale should be in more than one city eg Bradford too. I was happy with the outfits I hot in the sale.
i have purchased one pleated skirt for first time . it is very beautiful
Excellent quality
Love the dresses I got. Great quality. A size M fits perfectly. I would recommend getting a size up if you want it to be loose. Very happy with the quick delivery. Thank you Inayah.
Inayah is absolutely amazing and I’m not just saying that. Inayah makes products to satisfy their customers. And I truly think they do just that.
Absolutely awful. Clothes are ripped at the zip and at the armpits. Customers services are unhelpful. Clothes clearly have been worn and returned...the shipped out to me! Creases near armpits and near the arm wear it bends and you get from bending arms which creases the cloth..you can clearly tell it’s worn. Customers services keep ignoring my number after speaking to them once but if u ring on a different number they pick up...they’ve only offered a partial refund! Ridiculous. Keep saying managers in meeting - ignoring my calls. So upset. I’ve read comments and reviews of similar experiences of others. 👎🏻
Thank you, very beautiful dresses. Size fits well . I liked it all very much
One of the hijab material has a different texture from the others despite buying from the same range of hijab. Overall service was good. Just the inconsistency in the texture of the hijab.
Inayah clothing never dissapoints! I have bought several items of clothing and I always look forward to receiving them. They are always the perfect fit, length, shape and colour! and turns out better than expected. The quality is superb the fabrics are amazing. I honestly cannot fault Inayah and not to mention their flawless ordering system and their superfast delivery service! They are right up there with my most frequently visited websites, in fact it probably is!
iam new customer their clothing quality is amazing they are true on size, but ididnt like the length mostly they are shorter than i was expecting
I loved the items , fits truly to size , it was a fast shipping , i have injoyed dealing with inayah , thanks ! :)
good quality and elegant designes
I just love everything i received so far. I am so happy. I would really like to buy much more abayas and dresses but i can only choose the ones with buttons right now because i am breast feeding my son.
The Hijabs are amazing! The fabric is great! The size is always perfect. Its Alhamdulillah long enough. When i had a problem with the delivery the inayah team answered immediately.

Thank you!
Easy to shop prompt service
Excellent quality all the way to the labelling. I always buy pieces from INAYAH
I was disappointed with my purchase as the quality of the dresses were not as expected and the sizes were also not accurate.
I ordered a few items and each one was absolutely beautiful. The material and stitching was too a very high standard. I find the sizing is perfect and always delivered within a few working days.
Inayah is definitely my go-to retailer. I love the high-fashion designs for the modest and modern muslimah! I’m very particular about fabrics and would like to see more natural fabrics like linen (lined of course), good quality cotton, and rayon in the clothing and not just the hijabs.
INAYAH is rated 3.92 based on 202 reviews