INAYAH Reviews

61% of reviewers recommend INAYAH

About INAYAH: Modest Fashion for Modest Women. The official reviews site for global modest fashion brand INAYAH.

01908 061 341

6 Precedent Drive, Rooksley

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Bought myself some items from the sale, first time ordering from INAYAH so didn’t want to go overboard. However, the clothing is just perfect! I ordered a size up from myself and even though the item was loose it STILL looks great- unlike ordering bigger clothing from other places and it just looking like a bag on you. The material of the dresses are beautiful, and the fit is... well if I could insert the thumbs up emoji it would go here. Three times. It took 2-3 days to get here which was fab! Will definitely keep INAYAH on my list of trusted shopping sites and be ordering more in the future- thanks guys!"
"Absolutely fantastic service. Can not fault them in the slightest. I have placed several orders with them and had to place several returns due to sizing issues! They have always refunded me within a week! I would definitely recommend them and will continue to shop on their website. Keep up the great service!"
"Extremely pleased with my hijab. This is one I’ve been searching for a long time and I couldn’t be happier. Alhamdulillah. The material, colour and size is perfect and it’s ideal for an every day, comfortable hijab. Brilliant service and I cannot wait to place another order soon. InshaAllah. Thank you."
"it was alright"
"Please design more using soft T-shirt material for jubah, pens,tops summer looks since my country year through is hot( EAST MALAYSIA). I love one design you make 3 pieces ( I still wear to mosque and have it for 2 years already) Thank you."
"I like all clothes which I got previously from Innayah, but I got them in pop up store.Recently ordered 2 hijabs and colour is nothing like the one on website."
"I really like the Inayah designs but find the fabric is not such great quality. It also appears over the last few months they seemed to have doubled their prices for no given reason i.e better stitching, quality of fabric etc"
"Purchased the black smock abaya, it was a lot heavier than expected as it is fully lined and the fabric is quite heavy. I would have liked the description of the item to describe this as I will not be able to wear it in summer without removing the lining. But it is a gorgeous item and as always very quick delivery and service! Will purchase again"
"Hijabs are nice, but I don’t see any difference in quality between these and scarves from a market, so the price seems unreasonable."
"product did not arrive"
"Fast delivery customer service is quite good too"
"Very pleased with my items both dresses came in good condition and the right size and was delivered on time happy customer"
"First time I've ordered from yourselves. I was worried that my dress wouldn't be all that I was hoping to be but wasn't left disappointed at all. Dress fully lined, button detail on sleeves and beading around neckline all beautiful. Thank you."
"Good quality bad fit"
"Beautiful dress fully lined with just the right amount of decoration. Quick delivery. Extremely pleased with price and service."
"I have made a few purchases and have been really happy with them all. Quality garments :)"
"I have ordered twice from Inayah and on both occasions have found the colour shown on the website is very different to the actual item which is quite disappointing. Nonetheless the items have been of excellent quality"
"Loved both the dresses I got, perfect fitting and look exactly the way they are shown in the photos."
"I loved the dress it was exactly as stated on the website it was a quick delivery overall excellent"
"The worst customer service ever. The quality is also very cheap nothing like the picture. And you never get the return postage that you pay for a faulty item."
"Great quality, a variety of modest designs with impeccable finish."
INAYAH is rated 3.73 based on 101 reviews