I My Home Reviews

of reviewers recommend I My Home

Tell us how I My Home made you happy
Brilliant service we paid for our survey in the evening and the survey was booked in for the next day and report was returned within 3 days! Would highly recommend
Top people saved me buying a lemon. Very easy to read report and quick
The surveyor was very helpful in taking the time to answer my questions, which was reassuring. Overall a prompt and professional service
Very good service for a reasonable price, I needed my survey to be taken in few days and they meet the expectation. Will definitely use them again
Did a good job. Competitive. Reliable and prompt. Couldn't ask for more really. The report was easy to understand.
Great responsive service and a reasonable price. Great service.
I found this service excellent. A survey was arranged quickly and the surveyor did an excellent job including phoning me before and after. I would definitely recommend using this service.
I'm very time poor, so being able to do things on line is vital. I'm very happy with the quality and content of the RICS report I received - which is helping me make an informed choice on the property I am in the process of purchasing.
I found iMyHome whilst looking for a local surveyor. They were really helpful and once I had given them the property information I was contacted by a local surveyor (sourced by iMyHome) who was booked in within 3 days. The report turnaround was 2-3 days. Within a week the property I was buying had been checked and the details available on an easy to read report provided via the dashboard (which is easy to use)! Highly recommend. The price advertised is all you pay!
First time Buyers and needed a Homebuyers survey done quickly. Had the results in less than a week. Great service!
Arranged quickly and easily. Report returned on 5th working day post inspection. Smooth and easy to use
Excellent service and advise from Gary
Very glad that the survey could be done so quickly as the vendors were due to go away. It carries the information that I need for my purchase.
Easy online booking, great value for money, survey arranged quickly and carried out in timely fashion. Report received within timescale indicated. Would use again.
Made it easy to find a local surveyor at a good price. Very simple, quick and reliable to use.
Easy to book survey, great customer service. Recommended.
Much more thorough report than I have received in the past from other companies.

It uncovered a couple of things I would otherwise have glossed over and allowed me to renegotiate far more than the cost of the report off the purchase price.
I book it online, it very easy to book. The quota is reasonable and the survey was done quickly after I booked it.

The report is standard form, and it is easy to understand what is the problem, what should be concerned.
It was very easy to organise the survey and the report came back in timely fashion and was very comprehensive.
Great! Straight-forward, easy access, friendly service. Would highly recommend :)
I My Home is rated 4.69 based on 1,395 reviews