I My Home Reviews

of reviewers recommend I My Home

Tell us how I My Home made you happy
The whole process was so transparent, slick and easy. The quote was simple to understand and once agreeing and paying the survey was completed so quickly yet I was kept up to date with everything that was happening. The final survey was received and very well laid out and simple to understand with the traffic light system clearly identifying exactly what you needed to know.
Friendly, professional, responsive service that was arranged in a timely manner. Would definitely recommend to others.
Really good company, booked and carried out my survey in no time at all. Carried out a really extensive survey and now know what the issues are in my new home. Couldn't be happier.
I didn't attend the survey but the report was produced promptly and information was detailed
Very professional service! Quick reply to my phone call, prompt booking of a survey date. All done in time and a survey report provided in full, and professional manner.
Brilliant website - sourced me a homebuyers report at the cheapest price. Ironically the surveyor I was assigned to originally quoted me close to £700 for a homebuyers report but when I was referred to via imyhome, it was literally half the price. Super happy!
Ordered a home buyers survey. Contacted and booked in quickly and was a very thorough report. Very competitive price too
Great Value, fast and efficient service
The report was easy to read and made very clear
Customer service was good, with communication via emails and Text

I haven't had a follow up from them after receiving the survey, but all pre communication and service was 5*, just this one point brings it down to 4*
Very efficient and friendly, great company to deal with, got my survey done within a week. Thumbs up.
They were helpful on the phone and my survey was completed within a week and I had the full report by the following week. The report was easy to read and was provided via email and post which I liked.
Good communication and fast service, I feel the report could have been more in-depth. For a full homebuyers survey, there is lots of 'could be' or able to check because of. Which from a buyers point of view isn't particularly helpful.
Very happy using imyhome for our homebuyers report. We only had a week to wait for the report. Very good price for the service. Would recommend to anyone needing a surveyor.
iMyHome worked out at the cheapest rate I could find anywhere for like for like RICS Survey. In all fairness the gentleman who called was super helpful and the online portal was simple to use, they were pretty quick in booking it all in and had my report within days. I think they took 7days from me making the enquiry to me getting my finalised document. Very happy
Efficient service
Cheaper than what was on offer from solicitors and estate agents and completed quickly

Would recommend for that reason
Great service, I had some questions which were answered really well and price difficult to beat
Very professional and efficient service.
They were quick and efficient. Report was easy to follow.
Very simple and quick from booking to getting survey completed and report sent to me. I was kept updated every step of the way. The surveyor called me the day before the survey to ask if there were any areas I would like to be specifically looked at. My only complaint is that the surveyor left the garage door open in the property without realising!
Very professionally done, would happily use again and very good price, only 4 stars because the surveyor report goes through Imyhome to surveyor close to you however this wasn’t a negative for me as report still came back good
The survey was done very speedily and was a very comprehensive report. I was kept informed at all times and asked if there was any concerns.
I My Home is rated 4.69 based on 1,395 reviews