I My Home Reviews

of reviewers recommend I My Home

Tell us how I My Home made you happy
I found 1my home to be reliable and helpful I would recommend them
Simple and straightforward service and all accessible online.
Very efficient produced a very comprehensive survey for half the price I had been quoted by another company would recommend using then to anyone
Very good and efficient service. Competitive pricing and always willing to help.
Very pleased,very fast,reliable and efficient. Kept me informed,easy to contact.
Highly recomend
I am extremely disappointed upon purchasing the property following a survey from iMyHome. I was not allowed in the internal garage when I viewed the property as the estate agents “didn’t have the keys”. The surveyor was able to view the garage and mentions it in the report. However, they neglected to mention the HUGE hole in the roof that I can see straight up into the kitchen floor! I am absolutely disgusted and flabbergasted that this was not part of the report as I would assume half of the ceiling missing would be something to mention in a house survey! I am currently discussing this with the estate agents and now iMyHome as I am extremely unsatisfied and devastated upon this discovery as a first time buyer. I have included a photograph of the hole in the ceiling.
Excellent service, quicker and cheaper than my local surveyors. Good customer care too - queries answered politely and quickly.
Very impressed the second time I have used I My Home . Very thorough survey , very good communication. Definitely my go to option for home Surveys
I had a great report on my first survey which I did not continue with, but this one was not as
Good I seemed to be back and forth correcting the property that was to be surveyed so at
one point you were going to the first property to survey when it should have been the second
I contacted iMyHome for a full building survey. The guys were very helpful and were the best value quote, so I decided to go ahead with them. The purchase process was really easy. The surveyor was prompt and produced a comprehensive written report that was uploaded to the portal to download once complete. There were regular updates via text and email keeping me in the loop with progress. Would happily recommend.
Excellent service great customer service would highly recommend
Excellent service throughout the process, even through the Covid restrictions the communication with this company was excellent, they booked us in for the survey within 3 weeks of making the request, they liaised directly with the Estate Agents to access the property and they sent a detailed report via email within a day of carrying out the survey. Excellent service - I wish everything in the home buying process was as easy and efficient.
Friendly and helpful customer service. Everything was sorted quickly.
Used this company twice. Always been very good. I would recommend them
Did my survey by accident after I cancelled it and confirmed the date it would take place 4 months after it had been done. Other than that the team were very friendly and helpful and I was happy with the survey itself.
Having bought my first house I didn’t know where to look to find a credible surveyor. I found imyhome was a very straight forward process.
Very pleased concise and comprehensive report.
I am sure will be of great value to me.
Thank you.
Very well priced and survey carried out quickly. Unfortunately there were a few issues with not being notified when the survey was booked through the automatic notification system, as it should of been. However, calls were answered quickly and issues resolved.
Quickly arranged our buildings survey, updated online tracker. Very pleased.
I was very pleased with the service I received from the outset. I received a swift reply to my request for a survey which was carried out within a few days. Less than a week later, I received a copy of the survey. All for a reasonable price. Many Thanks
I My Home is rated 4.68 based on 1,482 reviews