I My Home Reviews

Jeremy
More Photos & Videos
I My Home 5 star review on 10th January 2018
More Photos & Videos
Everything is so simple with iMyHome. Survey is booked and paid for, online through a secure portal. They keep you up to date with when the survey will be done (was done in less than a week) You are contacted when the report is ready to view and you just download it from your portal.
Efficient, no fuss, would definitely use again and recommend.
I'm sorry to say I would not recommend CLC Chartered Surveyors the survey company you booked me with. From 1st Feb. I had to wait 18 days for the survey to be carried out then another 8 days to get the report which was emailed without the photo's. I asked for them but was told they use a package for the report which doesn't allow them to attach photo's and if I wanted them they could be sent on a separate sheet - this they did. They only sent 12, none of them captioned and all very dark! Very poor service. I would say you need to revue this company.
iMyHome was great, very fast and straightforward service. It's a good value for money.
The only issue is that they allocate survey to someone else who you don't know. My surveyor was quite obvious and giving general guidance and advice. It would be good if surveyors were more professional to look at the problem from buyers point of view, who doesn't know anything in construction.
Quick, efficient process. Surveyor able to deliver at short notice too. Would recommend.
Great service from imyhome. Surveyors appointment was set up quick and had the report within days of first contact. Very pleased
Very quick. Very efficient.
It was simple but probably takes a cut from the surveyors earnings.
I thought I was in contact with an individual surveyor but it was just an agency taking the money.
Quick and effective service, and a very clear survey.
- Brilliant price
- Brilliant service when called
- very responsive
- very helpful
Professional and helpful all the way through. Kept me in the loop the whole time. Online portal easy to follow.
It took a long time to research which surveyors to go with as I wanted to get the best quality service but not one that will cost a fortune. I was very pleased with iMyHome’s service and customer support and would definitely recommend them to others!
I was very pleased with the service I received from iMyHome. Edward the Surveyor was professional and thorough. He was here for 2 hours and I received a comprehensive report in good time.
It was very useful in helping me with my decision whether to buy the house I had surveyed.
We got a good, thorough survey, and later spoke to Mike about a couple of points. He was so knowledgeable and helpful. Very happy.
Report was comprehensive, just I ask for specific information on a point of concern but this was not replied to on the report specifically.
Quick & efficient service. Report was done within 3 days.
Online portal makes it easy to access the information you need. Easy process and survey was done in good time.
Very prompt and thorough
I had a great experience with imyhome. The surveyor was efficient and very helpful and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend their service.
The whole process was so transparent, slick and easy. The quote was simple to understand and once agreeing and paying the survey was completed so quickly yet I was kept up to date with everything that was happening. The final survey was received and very well laid out and simple to understand with the traffic light system clearly identifying exactly what you needed to know.
Friendly, professional, responsive service that was arranged in a timely manner. Would definitely recommend to others.
I My Home is rated 4.69 based on 1,373 reviews