I My Home Reviews

of reviewers recommend I My Home
customer service

Tell us how I My Home made you happy
Arranged survey quickly and kept me informed of progress. Chased the surveyor immediately when report was late
Overall happy with the service and pricing. It's nice that they do a online report which is available in less than a week's time.
Well understand report
I was very pleased with the service I received from iMyHome. From the very beginning they guided me through which survey i would require then kept me updated throughout. The report they offered was very well detailed and allowed us to know our next steps. Would definitely recommend.
Great service all the way through, the easiest part of this whole process
Good customer service. Would have given them 5 stars if they had vetted the surveyors they use more. I had 2 cancellations, before getting one surveyor to visit me and then I had some problems with the surveyor too (quite lazy, slow to respond, had many back and forths...). These problems could have been solved if imyhome supported a choice model with reviews. I'm sure this would make the surveyors aim for a better service as their future success would rely on good feedback and reviews. Now you don't know what service you'll get as imyhome does the vetting and the choice on your behalf. In my experience it wasn't brilliant on any of these.
Very happy with the service provided. Competitive price. Delivered on time. Very professional.
Very nice staff insured that everything will be fast.
I really like your service.Customer service was really amazing every time get prompt response from any query.
Efficient and professional service.
We are very happy with the service. From beginning to end it was professional and easy. Thank you for the prompt service. We definitely recommend I My Home.
Excellent service throughout Would recommend x
Very quick at completing survey and easy to read and understand form after survey.
To setup the survey was very quick and efficient. I spoke to someone over the phone who was very helpful and explained everything to me. Would definitely recommend to anyone!
I found iMyHome on line and after a phone call was given a very competetive price for a Homebuyers report for a house I wanted to buy. The company I used via iMyHome were very prompt and thorough-no complaints whatsoever about the entire process.
Needed my survey sooner so very grateful and glad that the surveyor and staff at imyhome where so kind and helpful Got the survey earlier and saved me thousands on a property that looked amazing but was in fact falling to bits phew on my 3rd survey to date hope this home okay or I'll be buying a camper van
Good quick service. Report covered all areas required and highlighted any problems requiring work before exchange of contracts
Good service and easy to use platform.
The report was excellent providing significant detail with apt explanations of terms and advice. It was produced and sent within a fortnight, although did not meet the deadline of 5 working days.
Easy & clear to use service for my homebuyers survey and report. Would recommend.
I My Home is rated 4.69 based on 1,206 reviews