I My Home Reviews

of reviewers recommend I My Home

Tell us how I My Home made you happy
Thanks you very much
Very easy to use and everything is clear from start to finish no problems at all
I had to chase to get my survey booked in but once I did it was booked straight away. The company doing the survey also pointed out an issue with the chimney. When we got a roofer to go down and look, they had looked at the wrong chimney
Phoned local surveyors and could not get an appointment for over a month. Then someone recommended iMyHome; they had my survey booked and carried out within 7 days and were also £80 cheaper! The surveyor provided great communication pre and post survey. We negotiated with our vendor and have managed to get all the snags rectified too. Great service! Thank you.
Absolutely great service. Think the survey took 10 days from booking to completion and received the report 10 days after that.
Called IMH - they told me there was a 2 week lead time for a surveyor but it ended up being 3. Result of covid backlog but contrary to what i was told. Service from David Cossins surveyor was very good. He was open to answer questions and called me before and after survey. Gives credibility to surveyors IMH have onboard.
They were professional and very quick to complete the work to a really great standard.
Fantastic service all round 👏 Completed on the day agreed and really professional comprehensive report.
Cheapest of all quotes I could find online, but no problems - survey completed and the pack was emailed to me the day the person attended site. Very happy.
Efficiently done but report not quite as detailed as expected
Very easy to book and good service on the telephone. However sadly the chosen surveyor damaged the property that they visited on our behalf.
Very impressed with the value for money. Received a thorough report that helped influence our house purchase and despite the busy period the service was very good and surveyor took time to go through the report with us
Absolute fantastic service would highly recommend this service
Many thanks for a very prompt and excellant servey ,we just could ask for more thanks.
I have no issue with the report just the fact it was to be downloaded. I was expecting the report to be sent in the post it was a pain having to send the link to my partner
Service was fairly quick, however I had to chase the report and found that it had actually been completed several days earlier and so could have been with me quicker. Also, while the online hub is useful the 'contact us' links didn't work and the report status not updated once the booking date was confirmed - I expected it to say 'visit carried out awaiting report's etc after the survey day.
Very well handled and quick turnaround. The report was very detailed much so we ended up pulling out of our purchase and believe it has saved us thousands of pounds. Would highly recommend.
The report was organised very quickly with a local surveyor. The survey itself was emailed to me within 48 hours which I was very impressed with. I was also about to chat with the surveyor too which was an added bonus.
To sum up - great service and would happily use again.
Very impressed with the advice and speed to arrange the survey
The surveyors report was very informative and helped to address some issues raised
I found 1my home to be reliable and helpful I would recommend them