Impression Reviews

of reviewers recommend Impression
Telephone
Read Impression Reviews

About Impression:

Impression is a multi-award winning digital marketing agency that specialises in data-driven, results-focused campaigns. Our clients range from growing businesses to multi-national corporations and everything in between. Core services include SEO, Digital PR, PPC and Analytics. If you're looking for a digital marketing agency to help you achieve your goals online, get in touch today.

polly.astill@impression.co.uk

Fothergill House16 King StreetNottingham

Tell us how Impression made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Aaron is solutions orientated, adaptable and highly capable. The team at Impression reflects these qualities; James, Laura, Rob, Lauren and the others are specialists at what they do. They understand the latest developments in digital. As a client, I benefit from direct access to them, which I consider vital to the success of my outsourced projects. For Impression this is a standard, but not something agencies normally willingly offer, not the usual kind anyway!
We went to a presentation at Nottingham University that Impression did and it was very informative. Thank You. Carolyn from Mees Electrical in Bingham.
My company has used Impression since their early incarnation. I've witnessed first-hand their fantastic growth, but unfortunately this has had a negative affect on their level of service to existing clients. My messages and calls go unanswered. It's a shame as they were lovely to work with when they first started.
Impression is rated 4.93 based on 59 reviews