Impression Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Impression

About Impression: Impression is a multi-award winning digital marketing agency that specialises in data-driven, results-focused campaigns. Our clients range from growing businesses to multi-national corporations and everything in between. Core services include SEO, PPC, CRO, digital PR, content marketing, web design and web development. If you're looking for a digital marketing agency to help you achieve your goals online, get in touch today.

tools@impression.co.uk

Fothergill House16 King StreetNottingham

How would you rate Impression ?

"I was lucky enough to attend a digital PR training session run by Laura Hampton from Impression yesterday. Her theories and thoughts totally twisted my brain - in a good way. Her fresh perspective meant it was time very well spent indeed!"
"Creative, diligent, intelligent, professional, results focussed and a pleasure to work with, I would always recommend Impression for everything from content creation and marketing campaigns to website structure improvements."
Thank you Katie, that's very kind of you to say. Understanding our clients' businesses is really important to us and we believe it's essential in ensuring we help you achieve your goals. We really appreciate your recommendation!
"They've been really helpful with inquiries in the past when we've had technical issues. They're quick to respond and do everything they can to help solve the problem at hand. Always happy to work with this company as they're a very pleasant and friendly team. We've worked closely with Impression and have build a great connection and relationship with the team."
Thank you for your kind words Lauren - it's a pleasure to work with you!
"I recommend Impression they really listen to what our business is trying to achieve and work hard to come up with innovative ideas to supplement our marketing strategy."
Thank you Marie, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to work together!
"Impression has played an instrumental part in the growth of my business. From day one, they took the time to understand how I work, where my business aspirations lie and to agree goals to which they work throughout each campaign. I've seen significant improvement in search rankings and increases in traffic from search engines resulting in a lot more work and therefore money to my business. I would recommend Impression to any business looking to grow online"
Thank you Mariah, that's very kind of you and great to hear. We look forward to continuing to support your business growth well into the future.
"The team at Impression are absolutely awesome. Passionate, talented and responsive - it's always been a pleasure working with them."
Thank you James, we really enjoy working with you too!
"Impression provides great content and has the skills to effectively communicate this across different platforms. They delivered an excellent session about SEO and website development as part of one of the modules I taught at the University of Nottingham. Students loved it (it was very interactive!) and learned a lot from this session."
Thank you Zsofia, we really enjoyed the session and love learning what we know with such passionate students. Hope to work with you more in the future!
"Working with Impression for the last two years has transformed our Adword campaigns and site visits. We have used Impression for both our PPC and SEO and have achieved great results from both. Our Account management team are always accessible and campaign changes / emails are made answered quickly. We have found the team are proactive in discussing solutions and new ideas rather than just responding to our requests. Happy to recommend the services of Impression to anyone starting out with their website or growing their business."
Hi Nick, thanks so much for your review. It's a pleasure working with you and we look forward to continuing to work together!
"Impression are year after year one of the most impressive digital search agencies in the UK. Their results and awards really speak for themselves - It goes without saying that this bunch of passionate and enthusiastic individuals come together to deliver fantastic results for their clients (both large and small!). I really rate Impression and would have no second-thoughts on employing their services over almost any other agency across the midlands and beyond! They really are an extension of a good digital marketing team."
Thank you for your feedback John, we really appreciate it and look forward to continuing to work together in the future.
"A genuinely nice bunch who are very knowledgeable and accommodating. The project has delivered a big uplight in results and will help drive our profits through a key channel of marketing."
"We went to a presentation at Nottingham University that Impression did and it was very informative. Thank You. Carolyn from Mees Electrical in Bingham."
"The work that Impression has done with us has been OUTSTANDING. From detailed audits and recommendations to workshops and training, Aarons knowledge and understanding of SEO has been inspirational. The Impression Team continue to support us as we work through the findings of our Audit and workshop. Our continued engagement with Impression is resulting significant improvements to our site and we will continue to work with them to measure the successes and outcomes."
"Have been working with the team at Impression now for a couple of years - always receive great service and they're a great team."
"Impression redesigned my website and I've been delighted by the results. Aaron and the team are great to work with - very enthusiastic and knowledgeable. The new site looks great, the feedback from users has been really positive, and visitor numbers and newsletter signups have increased strongly since the relaunch. I've already recommended Impression Digital to others and look forward to continuing to work with them."
"Digital marketing rockstars: these guys have crafted, curated, created our digital marketing strategies in the UK, and beyond. They have gone the extra mile on many occasion and that separates them from the other agencies we have worked with - for us that's the basis of a long term relationship. High recommended."
"The staff at Impression are very friendly and helpful. They helped me increase the load speed of my website reducing its load time by 1 second. Which I am sure will help with its user experience. Thanks again Rob"
"Aaron is solutions orientated, adaptable and highly capable. The team at Impression reflects these qualities; James, Laura, Rob, Lauren and the others are specialists at what they do. They understand the latest developments in digital. As a client, I benefit from direct access to them, which I consider vital to the success of my outsourced projects. For Impression this is a standard, but not something agencies normally willingly offer, not the usual kind anyway!"
"Aaron is solutions orientated, adaptable and highly capable. His agency - Impression - reflects these qualities. Aaron, James, Lauren, Rob, Laura and the team at Impression all understand the latest developments in digital and how these relate to their specialisms. As a client, I benefit from direct access to their specialists, which I consider essential to ensure the success of the projects I outsource to them. This is not normally readily/willingly available at ordinary agencies."
"I have had nothing but awesome service, exceptional product understanding and fantastic set of results from working with Impression. Alastair Campbell CEO Companycheck.co.uk"
"Working with Mikey, Sam and the team at Impression has been a pleasure. Always professional, enthusiastic, and easy to deal with. Therefore I would have no hesitation in recommending Impression."
Impression is rated 4.92 based on 53 reviews