Impression Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Impression

hello@impression.co.uk

26-30 Stoney Street

How would you rate Impression?

"A genuinely nice bunch who are very knowledgeable and accommodating. The project has delivered a big uplight in results and will help drive our profits through a key channel of marketing."
Carolyn Mees
Verified Buyer
"We went to a presentation at Nottingham University that Impression did and it was very informative. Thank You. Carolyn from Mees Electrical in Bingham."
Shashi Kapoor
Unverified Reviewer
"Aaron is solutions orientated, adaptable and highly capable. The team at Impression reflects these qualities; James, Laura, Rob, Lauren and the others are specialists at what they do. They understand the latest developments in digital. As a client, I benefit from direct access to them, which I consider vital to the success of my outsourced projects. For Impression this is a standard, but not something agencies normally willingly offer, not the usual kind anyway!"
Shashi Kapoor
Verified Reviewer
"Aaron is solutions orientated, adaptable and highly capable. His agency - Impression - reflects these qualities. Aaron, James, Lauren, Rob, Laura and the team at Impression all understand the latest developments in digital and how these relate to their specialisms. As a client, I benefit from direct access to their specialists, which I consider essential to ensure the success of the projects I outsource to them. This is not normally readily/willingly available at ordinary agencies."
Alastair Campbell
Verified Reviewer
"I have had nothing but awesome service, exceptional product understanding and fantastic set of results from working with Impression. Alastair Campbell CEO Companycheck.co.uk"
Sharon Mason
Verified Reviewer
"Working with Mikey, Sam and the team at Impression has been a pleasure. Always professional, enthusiastic, and easy to deal with. Therefore I would have no hesitation in recommending Impression."
"Worked with Impression on a project to rebuild my website and market my brand online. They were really helpful and great to work with and also improved the amount of signups to my site. Would definitely recommend to any business."
"Laura from Impression put on a workshop as part of the Small Business Saturday UK campaign's Inspire Series. She was totally brilliant - incredibly knowledgable, relatable and a fantastic speaker. She wasn't phased by any of the audience participation questions and held the complete and undivided attention of the room (and Twitter-sphere!) for the entire session. We would definitely work with Laura again!"
"Met with Aaron and some of the team recently to discuss a re-vamp of our website. It's obvious these guys really enjoy what they do as it comes across in their passion and creative ideas. Not at all 'Salesy', put just very smart, professional and genuine. Looking forward to taking things further in the near future! Go and meet them in their offices, and you'll understand! JD Nottingham"
"Impression successfully combines very high professional standards with a client oriented attitude and an out of the box state of mind. These people are very young, which you realise only when you meet them. They are all professional experts in what they are doing. You can trust their expertise and advice. They impressed me more then everything else that Impression's team is not only doing their job, they care about your business. They really want your business to succeed so they are ready to go an extra mile for you. They are very open minded, thinking out of the box and aiming to find a bespoke solution for your business. Last but not least they are very nice and friendly, which makes working with them a real pleasure."
"Aaron and the team at Impression have been fantastic. Their knowledge and passion for Digital can be seen in their work and their blog is an extremely valuable resource for information. The approach they take as an agency will see them out perform the majority of their competition. I'm looking forward to seeing how far they can go!"
"I would highly recommend Impression to anyone looking to grow their business online."
"Fantastic young and creative digital marketing agency. Would highly recommend!"
"Fantastic digital marketing agency! Young, creative and a pleasure to do business with. Would highly recommend."
Sammi Allwood
Unverified Reviewer
"Friendly and professional, Impression are a great company to work with and I would recommend them to anyone."
Natalie Williams
Unverified Reviewer
"Impression are a great company. Their help and advice has been invaluable. They always give you excellent service and I can't speak highly enough of them."
"So far I've been very impressed with Impression. They are down to earth, don't speak in techy language and most importantly are getting results. Marie Dancer, Richard Nelson LLP"
"Impression are a great team of people who really know their stuff. They are knowledgeable and creative - would highly recommend them."
"The word that best describes Rob at Impression is ‘Invaluable’. The professional guidance, creative flare, one to one account dedication and knowledge of the marketing industry is fantastic. Impressions have tremendous flexibility and insight into how best to promote our business. They have brought value and expertise and we would highly recommend them."
Ashleigh Kate
Unverified Reviewer
"Impression are amazing - Simple as that!! From the first meeting with Mikey I have thoroughly enjoyed working with them - they are very professional friendly, have extensive knowledge and always there to help out! Even though we have only been working together for a few months we are already getting great results! I would have no hesitation in recommending them."
Impression is rated 4.97 based on 38 reviews