Imperial Time UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Imperial Time UK
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Imperial Time UK Reviews

Tell us how Imperial Time UK made you happy
I gave imperial time a few of my Rolex Hulk to sell. He Sold one of them the night before for a very low price without my authorisation. Never told me he sold it till I called him 2 weeks later to ask. He then assured me he would replace it within a week which he never did as he stated he couldn’t get one in so I took a loss and he sent money to my account without confirming anything or agreeing to get out the situation. I confronted him on the phone and he started swearing at me and being aggressive which I couldn’t deal with and I just wanted to get out this whole situation , that’s how it made me feel. A day later he posts a pick of a hulk up for sale which I found being mugged off and being lied too. The other hulk I left with him he started swapping the box around and took the warranty card holder out which I can’t believe he had the cheek to do it. I wouldn’t trust him , he doesn’t value his clients he’s all in it for himself and his pocket. Just be careful if you decide to trade with him but this bad experience has left me no option but to not deal with him anymore and I’m glad I won’t be going back there. I don’t like leaving negative reviews but if it helps someone in the future then that’s a positive.
Imperial Time UK is rated 4.82 based on 28 reviews