Imperial Time UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Imperial Time UK
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Imperial Time UK Reviews

Tell us how Imperial Time UK made you happy
[staff member] has been good help in sourcing my new Rolex. Good customer service and has kept me updated all the way through. Has been a pleasant purchase and will be definately using Imperial time again in the future. Highly recommended to anyone looking to purchase a luxury watch."
[staff member] from Imperial time has been so helpful in the purchase of my first luxury watch- Rolex datejust. The personal experience of buying this watch from their Hatton Garden shop was great fun.
Price and delivery was good, just waiting for my free polish voucher, hopefully I will not have to chase it up.
Professional, straight forward to deal with, thank you
I had been looking for a Rolex James Cameron Deep Sea Rolex for a considerable while and came across the imperial time advert for a unworn one they had for sale.

I spoke to Sharif on the phone on a number of occasions before visiting the store. He was extremely knowledgeable about the watch, very professional and helpful. When visiting the store to view the watch I was also very impressed. The watch was absolutely perfect, Sharif was a pleasure to deal with and I got the exact watch I wanted at the best price that was available anywhere.

Imperial time is a great up and coming company. I used to use another couple of watch providers and would always tend to go with them because I knew them etc but I now I wouldn’t hesitate to use Sharif and Imperial time for all my future watch requirements. These guys are brilliant, I would whole heartedly recommend them.
Bought my first Rolex here, and big thank you goes to sharif for helping me choose the right one. Fantastic service and will come back again when I need to upgrade
First Class Service...looking forward to our next deal, thanks guys
I was quite hesitant about buying a high value watch off the internet. However, after I spoke with [staff member] I knew I was dealing with someone who had experience and was confident enough to purchase the Rolex from their site. The watch arrived the next day and was just as described, with factory stickers, swing tags, new/unworn condition ect. I have no issues with recommending them. Thanks
Got my delivery within 4 days of placing the order and the watch quality is amazing and so authentic. very happy with it and the customer service is awesome. Must Recommend!.
Imperial Time UK is rated 4.82 based on 28 reviews